2012 Edition Victorian Romantic

Carla

It says sold out. I guess I missed it. :(

Alta

Well, that was just the first batch. I don't think you have missed out.

Hämy

I went and pre-ordered the bundle with the book, bag and reading cloth. I just had to have 'em all. I have never used so much money at once on something else than books and since (luckily) I got my paycheck few days ago, it didn't hurt so much. :D The deck looks so gorgeous (and the bag and cloth too of course) and I cant wait to take the mini out and read with it to my friends.

Bluefeet

It says sold out. I guess I missed it. :(

They will be releasing another batch (last bundles) later today, then separate decks will be listed in August. :)

Carla

What if I just want one deck and not a mini?

Bluefeet

What if I just want one deck and not a mini?

Then wait for the August release, mini and regular will be listed separately by then and you still get a discount price.

Penfold

I went and pre-ordered the bundle with the book, bag and reading cloth.

I think I may do the same at the next pre-order, I will be sat like a hawk waiting.

Which bag did you choose? I do rather like the Devil one and that it matches the reading cloth too:)

Rhinemaiden

I pre-ordered. I'm getting the two-deck bundle, a bag and the book. I'm so looking forward to this!

Happy (early) Christmas to me! :D I ordered the same...bundle/bag/book. The new Tarot Reader bag for me... :) I think I've now spent my tarot allowance for the rest of 2012. :(

Cocobird55

I chose the Lovers bag. I really like this new version of the card.

12doggiepaws

Wow! I was able to get the card bundle and a book. Didn't even get a chance to look at the bag and the reading cloth. So happy and excited!!