What's the postman bringing? - Part 8

morganesky

My Vic Romantic is on its way according to email, and my family surprised me with an early Mother's Day gift of the Llewellyn Tarot and Tarot of the Sweet Twilight.

That will be it for me for who knows how long until hubster makes his millions in a new job

cosita

Waiting on the Victorian Romantic that shipped yesterday from Prague. It's going to be a loooooong couple of weeks...

Juliana

My Victorian Romantic arrived today. And I caved and bought a Baroque Bohemian Cats. But at least I had a gift certificate for this last deck. So no money out of pocket. That makes it okay. :D

ThunderWolf

Last week on etsy I ordered another leather tarot case like one I already have. I love it so much I just had to have at least one more! I figure being on etsy and hand made and tooled it's not going to be available forever, so I'd better snatch it up while I'm able. Pic attached.

Attachments

• il_570xN.322391970.jpg
    il_570xN.322391970.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 98

LotusSong

I recently ordered the Inner Child Cards: A Fairy-Tale Tarot and my very first Il Meneghello deck (the lovely I Naibi di Giovanni Vacchetta <3 ) for my birthday, although I know for sure the latter won't get here in time. I can't wait!!

roppo

Just received my share of W.T. Horton Tarot. I'm very happy!

Celtictarot

Just got my mystic meg tarot kit. Yayyyyy! it's here, cards and book :)

Tarot Orat

My accidental Druidcraft just arrived! The cards actually aren't as big as I was expecting.

Serenia

The postman just brought me my Wisdom of Trees Oracle! Because of my recent experiences with BD being so slow and because Amazon was a lot more expensive than BD, I thought I'd try Psychic Bazaar instead. They were only slightly more expensive than BD. I ordered the deck on Monday, and today (only three days later) it is here! :surprise: Big thumbs-up to Psychic Bazaar!! :D

(Rushes off to unwrap the deck!)

Calcifer

My Original Ride-Waites and my Mini-Rider arrived yesterday (that's the business card size). Thoroughly happy with both - and the Original looks/feels even better than I'd expected. Woo Hoo !

Michael