What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

gypsyflower

I just recently received the Egyptian Tarot from a friend for compensation!

I was shocked to find a quarter of my graphic design logo glyph inscribed on the cards as an egyptian glyph!

HearthCricket

Touchstone Tarot is on its way to me. Missed that one...glad to have it back in my collection!

WolfyJames

I just ordered the Golden Dawn Temple Tarot. It's going to take a while for me to get it though

Sumada

I'm waiting on Patrick Valenza's new Trionfi della Luna, and a fab re-production of the Papus / Goulinat 1909 tarot done by Lauren Forestell available at The Game of Hope. She also does an astonishing array of Le Normand repros too :)

sabrina77

I preordered the Trionfi della Luna also. It looks wonderful!

Barleywine

I just picked up the Chrysalis Tarot at a local shop. One of the nicer-looking decks I've seen lately. Too non-traditional to read with in a conventional tarot way, at least right out of the box, so I will probably use it as an oracle deck.

jlynvaldez

Waiting for the postman to deliver....

....the new Sacred Isle Tarot, which started shipping from somewhere in England (?) today and should arrive in 10-28 days per the Facebook post. I may lose my mind by then. The artwork is insane and the images work for me. Can't wait to feel it in my hot little hands. (so much for developing patience as you get older)

Tarotwolf

Have a copy of the Tarot De Jean-Luc Bonicel on its way. I've admired this deck ever since seeing it on Adam Mclean's tarot blog. I just didn't think I'd find one pop up for sale.

devilkitty

Golden Dawn Temple Tarot, on its way from Blighty.
A week in transit so far; I'm expecting it soon...

kduphily

I just ordered an Anna K deck all the way from Austria, its gonna be a long wait for it to get here. Im going to make myself crazy waiting for it to get here.