The Fountain Tarot Kickstarter Has Launched!

Sigrdrifa

Great, I'll check that study group as soon as my deck has arrived! I have ordered mine past friday, but haven't received any order confirmation (other than paypal/payment confirmation). Is this how they usually work or should I worry?

AnemoneRosie

A lot of folks never received confirmation and still got decks. I'm one of them. But if you're worried they are a friendly bunch on their Facebook page and I'm sure they'd let you know what's going on with your order.

Sigrdrifa

Thank you AnemoneRosie, I'll just be patient then ;)

krisa

I was delighted to see that this deck is going to get mass-printed and is already available for pre-order!
It's coming in autumn.
The price, surprisingly, will be the same (but it's of course much lower now). I checked the instagram page of the creators, and they are saying that the printing will be the same or at least held against same standards, so if that's true, okay.
In any case, great news for me (I'm European and lots of decks are out of my budget because of the nasty shipping prices plus taxes, so it's always great if some deck is mass printed and I can buy it from European stores, usually bookdepository) and probably many others.

magicjack

Last year they had a 2 for 1 to celebrate their anniversary of the deck so I went ahead and got it. Such a nice deck.