What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

Alta

Justice League Tarot, presumably tomorrow.

AnemoneRosie

Yesterday I came home to a parcel from a used bookseller in France...

...containing a shiny new copy of Le Tarot Noir!

I love my Tarot Noir! :D
I'm sure you know this, but the pages of the book like to fall out. It's a very shallow bind.

cSpaceDiva

Another one that's been on the wish list for too long--I finally ordered the Hezicos Tarot. I always have a fondness for independently published deck coming straight from the creators. Now to wait the weeks it will take to get here...

AnemoneRosie

Hezicos is one of my all-time favourite decks.

So I got a notice from the mail woman. She tried to drop something off but no one was home and it didn't fit in the mailbox. That means that it is one or two of the decks or the book that I'm expecting.
But I don't have time for the next couple of days to go to the post office and investigate :(

Libra 58

Just bought "Dragon Tarot" by Peter Pracownik. Lovely pictures, but I think it will be difficult to use them for readings. Maybe only for studies!

arbor vitae

Golden Dawn Magical Tarot *excited*. :)

Le Fanu

Still no sign of the smaller Spanish Rohrigs. Fountain Tarot still in Customs.

Also on the way, Magickal and a smaller Deck of the Dead from Nina*. Plus the new U.S Games Tarot of Dreams and Zirkus Magi book.

Plus a Papus and Lismon Etteilla from the Game of Hope site.

A while since I've had this many goodies on the way!

MissMariigoldx

Witches Tarot

Hi, I only ever had one tarot deck the original rider Waite .. Now I have just received
The witches tarot by Ellen Dugan
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G👍🏻

seedcake

I just bought from a friend The Robin Wood Tarot. I really liked the art and well, it was an impulsive purchase but hell, this one is my cup of tea! :D

Trowa Strife

The Postman is bringing me the Hermetic Tarot. This will be the newer version, as I still await the original printing in the mail sometime soon!