What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

FaintlyMacabre

Russian Tarot of St. Petersburg

I had this before but didn't use it because it smelled of smoke. This deck is such a shame because the artwork is really quite lovely and yet it is so small. I wish they would reprint it in a larger format. I'm very happy with my "used" deck though.

Luna's Crone

aus shadow and light

I just got my aus shadow and light. but i am still waiting on two decks i ordered 2 or 3 weeks before ordering this deck. The longest part was getting paypal and somewhere else to convert the dollars.

hesitant to open it. don't know why. weird but will go with my instincts.

Richard

My Golden Dawn Temple Tarot came today.

G6

Original Mythic Tarot

So happy to receive a vintage Mythic Tarot this week!!!

Libra 58

I just got "The Llewellyn Tarot Kit" by Anna-Marie Ferguson and "Tarot Draconis" by Davide Corsi. Love the artwork on both of them!

Daemon Lover

The Happy and Ceccoli Tarot turned up today☺

I also pre-orderd the Solipsist Tarot Majors...they make me laugh, which is an event that happens rarely..😉

Calcifer

Not a deck, but as a late birthday/Christmas gift, an old girlfriend just ordered me two books: Holistic Tarot and Understanding the Tarot Courts. I really, really looking forward to both of them... they should be here in a few days :) !!
Michael

Luna's Crone

Radiant RW Deck

my radiant rider-waite finally came today. Ordered it dec 24, 2015 and it wasn't supposed to be here until after the jan 22. Now i feel i can really get started on learning, although i have been trying. YEA!

G6

1st Edition World Spirit Tarot

Yay!

Scored a 1st Edition World Spirit Tarot! I do hope the printing and cards stock is more to my liking than the Spanish version!

:)

Tanya.Y

I may call myself a postman because when we took Caribbean cruise this holiday season I got myself few new crystals in Cozumel, Mxico