Bonefire Tarot- From Schiffer Publishing.

decan

Wow, $21.56 instead of $34.99 it is very interesting!!

In Europe it seems that we have no special discount for this deck in pre-order,
you are lucky!

MoonGypsy

Wow, $21.56 instead of $34.99 it is very interesting!!

In Europe it seems that we have no special discount for this deck in pre-order,
you are lucky!

Folks in Europe can also get little bit of a savings by pre-ordering on Bookdepository.com/

FREE SHIPPING--ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD--NO MINIMUM PURCHASE

decan

Thanks MoonGypsy, I just took a look at their offer.
Nevertheless currently the better offer is on amazon at 33,38 € (instead of 36,82 € on book depository). Presently 33,38 € is about $36.

I look forward to this deck from my part; it will be my Halloween :)

Grizabella

Thanks, MoonGypsy. :)

wooden-eye

Wow. Thanks for all the amazing responses.
When I first got my copy I made a video of my unboxing. I took off the audio since my impatience to get in the box made me pick a bad time and place and needless to say the audio was not what I had would have planned. If I made a plan.
http://www.youtube.copm/watch?v=EzK9hCBLBoc&sns=em

FLizarraga

You know, the self-published edition -- with the nice thick cardstock and the burlap bag -- was absolutely wonderful. But it is always great to see a talented Tarot creator "go global" (for lack of a better expression) after being picked up for a mass-published release.

Kudos to you, wooden-eye! :thumbsup:

Laura Borealis

Wow. Thanks for all the amazing responses.
When I first got my copy I made a video of my unboxing. I took off the audio since my impatience to get in the box made me pick a bad time and place and needless to say the audio was not what I had would have planned. If I made a plan.
http://www.youtube.copm/watch?v=EzK9hCBLBoc&sns=em

It looks great, and I didn't mind music rather than talking - the deck and book speak for themselves!

decan

Gosh! I made a mistake! I believed that this deck would be unleashed today (October 28th), while it will release in 1 month, November 28th!!

Ok, it will be my Christmas deck and not my Halloween deck! :)
I am going to have its bag, a beautiful one with colored skulls (that I ordered to Sulis Creations) 1 month before the Tarot itself (the first time it happens, lol)

CharlotteK

Just had an email from Amazon that they are chasing a new release date from the artist...

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk