Top Ten Decks That Didn't Quite Make It

Jewel

The Judge Judy Tarot - evry time your read for someone with it they feel brutally abused and disrespected (needless to say it was pulled due to its attitude - it was funny but brutal)

Healthy People 2000 Tarot - the suits were diet, exercise, self-development, and disease-prevention - everyone made the new years resolution to buy it and use, but lacked the will and effort to go through with it as it would take discipline and work (not to mention food & fun depravation).

Tarot of the Rose Colored Glasses - color was monotone and the cards too sugary.

kayne

The Moth Balls Tarot... Keep it in the back of your clothes drawers...

The 3D tarot... cute but difficult to shuffle...

Tarot of the cast iron stomach... photographic deck featuring food from the back of my fridge...

Hippy tarot... as an accessory for teenages who are just interested in tarot 'cause they are going through that 'I'm a vegan, wiccan, hippy phase'.

Dogs on Heat tarot. Messy.

Ink Blot Test Tarot... "I think it's the Fool... or maybe it's the devil... is that a giant...?"

midnightmerry

How about the Fisherman Tarot: the suits are Nets (cups), Hooks (swords), Lures (disks), and Cane Poles (wands).

Alas, the deck didn't work out because in a test run, users of this deck only gave dramatic, highly exaggerated readings on them. They were all wet.

Midnightmerry

Sorceress_Jade

I want the Farside Tarot, that would be awesome.

Marvel Tarot (purchased by 8 year olds and scary men in their late thirties, now goes for upwards of 100 on ebay for no apparent reason)

Tarot of the Turtles (OOP because the readings took so long to decipher)

Coffee Tarot (Cards tend to get damaged from repeated and overly rapid shuffling, banned in Berkley because it wasn’t ‘shade grown’)

Pessimists Tarot (no pleasant cards, makes your clients leave in tears every time)

Keslynn

Metallica (Napster) Tarot - deck gets big by being bootlegged and distributed. Once deck is popular, it sues all the printers and collecters alike.

Spring Break Tarot - gives woozy readings due to too much alcohol and will not remember later. Almost all copies were destroyed in an impromptu wet T-shirt contest.

:) Kes

Phoenix

Sorceress_Jade said:
Marvel Tarot (purchased by 8 year olds and scary men in their late thirties, now goes for upwards of 100 on ebay for no apparent reason)[/B]

Hey! I happen to want the Marvel Tarot!

the hermit

mondk said:
The Richard Nixon tarot: the cards insist on taping every reading
mondk: Weren't these pulled because of inexplicable gaps in the reading tapes?

How about the Jimmy Hoffa Tarot, came with it's own bag of ready mix cement... but never made it to distribution because it mysteriously disappeared on the way to the printer.

Or the Pee Wee Herman Tarot, pulled by distributors because of over-exposure.

Or the Carl Sagan Tarot, with "Billions and Billions" of interpretations that make it too difficult to read with.

truthsayer

the donald trump tarot--all the cards were images of him. need i say more?

yardsale tarot--all the cards were nothing but junk and got sent to goodwill.

university books tarot--could have been a good deck but they lost all value after one semester of use and anyone who had them was stuck w/ a useless deck.

Violet Gargoyle

The Calvin and Hobbes Deck

The Tarot of Kenneth Branagh

The Crocs the Steve Irwin Has Loved Tarot

The Are You Being Served Tarot

Tarot De Lint (Not Charles, I mean Lint)

The Foxfire Tarot of Haints

Laelyan

Howz about the George W Bush Deck - every card's meaning has to do with terrorism ....

Forgive me. I'm Australian!

Laelyan