Kitty Kahane

gregory

Jeannette now has this deck on preorder. It's great - do rush over there ! It seems odd for me to say such a thing - but it READS very well - I've had it a while. It's fun and serious all at once and the colours are weird. Here's a couple of cards. I find they sort of point up things that other decks don't....

Attachments

• kitty kahane.jpg
    kitty kahane.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 879

TallTarotGuy

Gregory, thanks for this thread! Just a heads up to anyone that is wondering...there is an English language version available which Jeannette will be carrying (thanks to US Games for importing it!). Can't wait to get this deck--looks like it's a lot of FUN!

TTG

gregory

Oops ! You know what - I do speak German and I never noticed mine wasn't in English. WOW ! (I didn't know there was an English version; fancy that !)

Jeannette

Thanks for the plug, gregory. I'm posting to this thread because I found out there was a mistake in our preorder info for the Kitty Kahane. I had it at RRP US$ 25, with a preorder price of US$ 20. In fact, the RRP is US$ 20, and the preorder price is US$ 17. I've updated our "Upcoming Releases" page with the correct information.

-- Jeannette
The Tarot Garden

6 Haunted Days

Anyone know where I can see scans of this deck? It looks very interesting, and I love the colours.

baba-prague

Mm, I like this one too almost in spite of myself. She makes great ceramics also!

6 Haunted Days

Well I guess I should have said more scans than the ones on AT lol.

Quester

I have also been wondering how this deck would work to read with. I love the colors!