What's the postman bringing you?

Debra

I just received a second Black Lilly deck. Here are pics from etsy.

The first is red. This second one is very similar to the turquoise and rust.

I am ecstatic

. . . as I wait for a packet from Kenji with the Rolla Nordic. I've been thinking to have that deck for a long time. I like Marseille-styled whimsy and this seems to have it. Plus...I can color it myself! Yay.

Attachments

• red black lilly.jpg
    red black lilly.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 148
  • blue and rust similar to mine.jpg
    blue and rust similar to mine.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 173

TomTom

I'm waiting for the Deirdre of the Sorrows

mythos

My LS Witchy and Gummy Bear arrived. Thanks peace-pixie:D

mythos:)

truelighth

My copies of the Spirit Eye Arcana and the Starlight Arcana from Beth Seilonen have arrived. And the absolutely lovely 8-bit Tarot pack. Wow, such quality in printing. Looking forward to ordering the rest :D.

Now I am only waiting for my Wannabee Tarot.

Lewen

I am picking up my Waking the Wild Spirit tarot deck at the Post office. It was my birthday present to myself. That's about it for here, I think! (There are some great decks out there still!) :D

6 Haunted Days

My Norse just arrived! Haven't opened it yet though....:D

This arrived lightening fast, everything else is taking forever. 2 weeks (and over) I ordered decks from Prague and Italy...nothing here yet. Frustrating.

la-luna

recieved my "Wormweird tarot" something to comine 2 of my passions absinth and tarot })

Sulis

My Deirdre of the Sorrows deck has arrived..
I haven't had much chance to look at it yet :)

6 Haunted Days

Sulis said:
My Deirdre of the Sorrows deck has arrived..
I haven't had much chance to look at it yet :)
Yay for you!! :)

My Art Nouveau Lenormand and Goethe Transformation cards from Ailda are waiting for me at the post office, going to pick them up later.

MysticalMoose

I am all excited about a trade that I have done here on AT ....I will be receiving Roots Of Asia & the TEMPLAR by Alan Chester, I am just thrilled to bits about this as I have loved the scans of the Templar deck that I have seen for ages & have had to keep popping back to the site that shows all the cards for another fix...They will prob take at least a week or so as they are coming from Australia but I CANT WAIT!!!! :D:D:D:D:D (& ive just ordered the book to go with it from Amazon!)