What's the postman bringing you?

Promise

I received my new Tarot journal today, as well as a book I got with it.

Still waiting on my BGT (standard), and I JUST ordered the Deviant Moon Tarot from Amazon. That about does it for my Christmas money, so that's all my decks for the year...unless something else comes out that I have to have XD

EDIT: How could I forget? Still have my Minute proofs on the way, I believe.

VGimlet

I couldn't wait any longer, so I ordered a copy of the Bohemian Gothic Silver edition.

I also have a bunch of decks on pre-order. :D Hopefully they won't all arrive at once.

firefrost

Nothing now - Bohemian Gothic and Medieval Scapini arrived this morning - Yay!

easyboy82

I'm waiting for a packet from France with the Oracle Belline inside (quite an expensive deck so I've been waiting to buy it for quite long..but finally I'm gonna get it!) and a packet from Portugal with two decks of baralho cigano...can't wait they arrive!

Aulruna

I've ordered the BG standard edition out of curiosity (my silver accompanies me everywhere :D ). Also awaiting the Oracle of the Goddess and Gilded from Satori (trade train), the Morinaga High Crown and two oracles - Lord of the Rings and the interesting-looking 13 Moons Kit.

Amazon has so much stuff reduced and the Euro is so strong that even with the shipping, I saved over $20 by ordering from the US instead of Germany... crazy world!

easyboy82

Aulruna said:
Amazon has so much stuff reduced and the Euro is so strong that even with the shipping, I saved over $20 by ordering from the US instead of Germany... crazy world!

Yes, thanks to the Euro strenght buying from the Usa has become a very interesting option when you don't need the item to be delivered quickly...I ordered something from the Usa instead of Italy or the UK for the same reasons

Alta

Thanks to the lovely Jeannette at tarotgarden, I'll be getting:
- the Lo Scarabeo book
- Sol Invictus
- the Grail Tarot

And thanks to Leisa
- Tarot of the Crone

6 Haunted Days

My Bohemian Gothic Silver arrived early this morning!! :D :love:

Maybe I'll get some other packages later.....

HearthCricket

A box of tarot decks from Alida, some books from Amazon, a few fairy figurines and a few more sets of runes, to help pass those long winter days!

pippi

I received my Phantasmagoric Theater deck today! Holy Guacamole are those cards huge!! I have no earthly idea how to shuffle these monsters, but I just love the colorful, quirky weirdness of them. They'll be entertaining me while I continue to await my naughty Bohemian Gothic Silver/Little Czech Oracle order who appears to have taken the scenic route to my house.

Oh how I ♥ Amazon! Ordered on Tuesday, they arrived 3 days later on a Friday, even with the free shipping!