What's the postman bringing you?

truelighth

My Black Lilly Tarot and the BBC Gold have both arrived today. The BBC Gold got here so very quick!!! Looking forward to sending some time with all of these :)

And last night I bought yet another deck by Beth Seilonen: the Starlight Arcana. That kitty just was to cute to resist.

lunakasha

Soon to be awaiting the Lorland Chen and Moonprincess Himiko (thanks baby_dream!) :D

Also the Grail Tarot in a couple of weeks from TG....that's about it for me until the Deviant Moon is released. Can't wait for that one!

:) Luna

mythos

My Caillot Tarot arrived. No.17/50.

mythos:)

Asher

Just got the Victorian Flower Oracle to complete my Magic Realist Press collection. It looks great!

silverwings94

Waiting for the Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Deck. Its somewhere between Warrendale Pa. and Hamlin NY.

6 Haunted Days

My Light & Shadowset arrived yesterday, and I saw the postman getting out of his truck with 2 packages and I was praying "pleease knock on the door!" as I'm expecting my 2 BG Silver's, Standard BG, BBC Gold and a wrsitlet from Prague lol. Wasn't though, it was my Fortuna's Wheel book.

Also the Art Nouveau Lenormand and Goethe cards from Italy. And Wormweird. Some books from Amazon.

There's always tomorrow! :D

morticia monroe

BG Silver, Victorian Flower Oracle, and the Little Czech oracle. :)

Star-Willow

The Oracle Of The Grail will be coming to me from jackdaw* :heart:
The Oracle of The Fairy Folk with book, this I won on ebay :)

ahclem

From Japan, the Domon Jugendstil Tarot, the Sundari Original Dream Oracle, and another copy of the Riyoko Ikeda Morinaga Hi-Crown Original Tarot (I seem to have somehow managed to accumulate three copies of this one, so one may show up in the Trading forum one of these days). Also received my Black Lilly Tarot.

a_shikhs

Awaiting a back up copy of the Victorian Romantic Tarot and the BBC Tarot (1st edition) in a trade from a wonderful AT member. Yayy!! :love: :D And I plan to carry these decks to London with me. Double Yayy!!! :party: