What's the postman bringing you?

Lewen

*does a happy dance*

I just received my package from Tarot Garden with the Fantastical Creatures Tarot and the Celtic Book of the Dead! (Thank you HC!!!!! *hugs* :D)

I also got Graven Images Oracle from the Oracle Exchange among other goodies from Nat! (Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!! :D)

And the Wiccan Pack. So far so good! Now I'm waiting for my Waking the Wild Spirit deck and life is good! *dances and hopes the WWS arrives soon* All in all, a great day so far! :D :D :D

MysticalMoose

Am awaiting The Gendron & book, really love these, havnt ever really seen them before...cant wait to get my hands on them!

Muir Aingeal

I'm waiting for:

Halloween tarot (to use on Samhain)
Mystical Lenormand
Tarot For Cats OOP
Ziegeuner Wahrsagekarten gypsy cards

Anam Cara

I just pre-ordered the Alchemicl Renewed...
I have the original deck, but love the art-deck-version
of the Lovers card!
AND estimated ship date is February 14 :love:
:heart:cara

thorhammer

I got the Sacred Rose from RussianSoul in the mail yesterday (perfect, perfect shuffling deck *swoons*) along with my second MerryDay and its book - haven't had time to look yet!

Still waiting for Rune Cards by Bakushina and box-man's Thoth, and a mystery parcel from the beautiful Star-Willow :heart:, and tarot4fun's beautiful bag from the raffle! Hugs to you, Suz!

After they get here, there's not much on the horizon . . . time to go sick on ebay, I think! :laugh:

\m/ Kat

moderndayruth

Waiting for my very first Thoth (standard) :D Should be here in three days from now... yay!

silverwings94

I just received my Russian Gypsy Fortune telling cards in the mail. Waiting now for Graven Images Oracle to come.

Sulis

The postman is bringing me The Deidre of the Sorrows Tarot..
It's my late Yule gift to myself :)

motsa

I'm eagerly awaiting a set of the Gaian Tarot that I splurged out for in December.

I'm also waiting on the Celtic Dragon Tarot, Fantastical Creatures Tarot, Celtic Tree Oracle, and Sacred Geometry Oracle that I ordered at the end of December, and the Alcohol Tarot that I just ordered.

And, finally, I ordered a load of different tarot bags/pouches from various places that I'm really looking forward to finally getting.

WolfSpirit

I just received the Garden Path tarot, I have been wanting it for ages and now it is a belated birthday present for myself :)