What's the postman bringing you?

Promise

Still waiting on:

BG standard kit
Tarot of the Deviant Moon
Minute Deck proofs from the New Year's Raffle

I am terribly afraid that the proofs may be lost in the mail system. Paranoia sets in!

Lewen

Still waiting for Waking the Wild Spirit. I hope it gets here soon! :(

Vixxia

I'm waiting eagerly for my Hudes Tarot and companion book that I won today on eBay to be shipped. :)

mythos

LS Witchy and Gummy Bear ... ta muchly peace-pixie.

mythos:)

Phoenix Rising

Lenormand

I eagerly awaiting Sylvies book...secrets of lenormand and the mystical lenormand deck, yes I'm taking a walk into unknown territory.

PR

6 Haunted Days

I am now awaiting the Norse Tarot (Clive Barrett)...finally!

Still waiting for my 2 xtra copies of the BG silver and standard. BBC Gold and BG wristlet. Wormweird. Art Nouveau Lenormand Oracle. Goethe Tramformation cards.

ETA: Just bought a copy of the Rohrig on Ebay....yay! Great price.

easternsunrise

Waiting on a VR (The Moon) tarot bag, Tarot of Prague companion book, and a BBC Gold edition kit. I always see something on their website that I have to get.

Yes...I'm addicted...no I don't need help.:D

the_surfacer

Belated Christmas money + upcoming birthday + raise at work = I am VERY VERY BAD.

Additionally waiting on now: The African Tarot, the Fey Tarot, the Motherpeace Tarot, the Tarot of the Secret Forest, the Tarot of the Saints, the Buddha Tarot, and of course the Alchemical: Renewed.

Still watching the postbox for: The Fairy Ring Oracle, the Wheel of Change Tarot (these should come this week -- tomorrow please, O Ye Gods of the Postal Service?), the Fantastic Menagerie, and the Minute Tarot.

Aulruna

Could not longer resist the Graven Images Oracle.

Guiding Cauldron

I'm waiting on the Voyager tarot from TCO on trade train 5- ooohhh I hope it gets here soon!!

I'm also waiting on my psy cards from Amazon- can't wait :)- DRATS! my order was cancelled due to lack of supply!! :( Oh well naother day I suppose at least I have the VOYAGER to still look foward too :)