Lenormand 2 Card Reading JAN 2017

WakaWakaEhEh

Cross
Birds

During march there may be some really difficult discussions that will help you move through some burdens

q. Can A help me get employed at J?

Clover - Dog

It seems like A will be kind of like your "good luck charm"! I get a strong yes! :)

Q: When I arrive at the meeting, will OTL (a man) be rude, cruel, mean or cold towards me?

samantha

Clover - Dog

It seems like A will be kind of like your "good luck charm"! I get a strong yes! :)

Q: When I arrive at the meeting, will OTL (a man) be rude, cruel, mean or cold towards me?

Tower - Woman

I think he will give you the cold shoulder or otherwise ignore you :(

QU: Why do I (seem to) get better results with cards etc with no system ?

WakaWakaEhEh

Tower - Woman

I think he will give you the cold shoulder or otherwise ignore you :(

QU: Why do I (seem to) get better results with cards etc with no system ?

You know, I also notice this in myself too. When I focus more on the images rather than the actual meanings of the cards, I get a more accurate reading. Although this doesn't work for me with the lenormand. Only with tarot and oracle cards.

Dog - Woman

I get the feeling of you being your own best advisor. I think you tend to see the cards as a best friend, therefore treating it like its a member of your own family. With our friends and family, we tend to be more open and "loose" therefore being more comfortable as oppose to a coworker or boss that we won't reveal too much of ourselves to. I hope this makes sense.

Q: During the meeting, what will be the major reason he will give me the cold shoulder or ignore or just be plain unfriendly lol?

Bonny

You know, I also notice this in myself too. When I focus more on the images rather than the actual meanings of the cards, I get a more accurate reading. Although this doesn't work for me with the lenormand. Only with tarot and oracle cards.

Dog - Woman

I get the feeling of you being your own best advisor. I think you tend to see the cards as a best friend, therefore treating it like its a member of your own family. With our friends and family, we tend to be more open and "loose" therefore being more comfortable as oppose to a coworker or boss that we won't reveal too much of ourselves to. I hope this makes sense.

Q: During the meeting, what will be the major reason he will give me the cold shoulder or ignore or just be plain unfriendly lol?

Sun
Tree

He will try to build positivity between you and healthy connection or explain his defensiveness thru some kind of words about that being best for your ongoing connection.

Q. What effect did my letter to G have on him on Thursday?

katieb

Sun
Tree

He will try to build positivity between you and healthy connection or explain his defensiveness thru some kind of words about that being best for your ongoing connection.

Q. What effect did my letter to G have on him on Thursday?
Ship/ cross

It made G feel like there was a distance between you that was hard to close or the message hit them hard but they needed to hear what you had to say

What will transpire in the living situation between me and A?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

LittleOne

Ship/ cross

It made G feel like there was a distance between you that was hard to close or the message hit them hard but they needed to hear what you had to say

What will transpire in the living situation between me and A?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Birds + Tree

If I take this absolutely literally - it seems to me that the living situation will be like two little birdies happily living in a tree... communication will be very important to maintain to keep the interactions between you healthy.

Where will I meet my next romantic partner?

scorpiogirl

Birds + Tree

If I take this absolutely literally - it seems to me that the living situation will be like two little birdies happily living in a tree... communication will be very important to maintain to keep the interactions between you healthy.

Where will I meet my next romantic partner?

Sun - Ring
At a place, out in the open, when it's sunny, maybe summer time, that you been to before ...

Will M respond to my message?

LittleOne

Sun - Ring
At a place, out in the open, when it's sunny, maybe summer time, that you been to before ...

Will M respond to my message?

Scythe - Dog

Not to this message - perhaps if you are persistent and try again.

What can I expect from the party this weekend?

Bonny

Scythe - Dog

Not to this message - perhaps if you are persistent and try again.

What can I expect from the party this weekend?

Stork
Sun

An improvement in the positivity in your life

Q. Best way forward mean going part time in my research?

samantha

Stork
Sun

An improvement in the positivity in your life

Q. Best way forward mean going part time in my research?

Woman - Man

If you want to focus (instead) on a relationship then yes, PT is better.

QU: Something positive coming to me