My Yes/No Cards

patienceislove

See now i would see death as no... more like an end, done no...
how do u see it as a yes?

Biba28

How did you programme your deck, please?

Sade

Hi,

obviously you have programmed your deck for your own personal needs and Im not questioning your system (great post btw)

Im just really curious why you see the Queen of coins as a no?

(Im asking cos I just asked cards shall I contact someone and got Queen of pents which I took as a yes and clarified it with ace of pents so I took that as a double yes lol)

To me Q of P relates v much to Empress which you say is a yes.

Does anyone else have views on this?

Thanks in advance :)

mahjong

I always know when my cards are getting sick of me when I keep getting the 4 of cups.It's like they're saying "we love you but leave us alone!!"

Golden Moon

mahjong said:
I always know when my cards are getting sick of me when I keep getting the 4 of cups.It's like they're saying "we love you but leave us alone!!"

lol... :D

obeygravity

This is interesting. Though I'm also one of the people who steers clear from yes/no questions because I don't think tarot is made to answer them. But I'm curious as to why Judgment and Queen of Coins are nos. Judgment, though a card of finality, is also one of forgiveness and healing. I feel like it could go either way depending on circumstances. And the Queen of Coins isn't usually a card I'd associate with a rejection or the like, but that's just me hahaha

nisaba

I have a rather nice rutilated quartz pendulum ...

To me cards want to talk about something, not say merely yes or no to it.

Sade

Well I went ahead and did it and the result was extremely positive.
So queen of pents is a yes for me.
Queen of wands and q of pents both come up as my signifiers so I think it was saying 'yes contact him but tone it down' ha ha ha

I also think judgement could mean yes or no
yes ...this is a wake up call - take action!
no..let it go already!

I find yes/no questions work really well with tarot but I always look for meanings/advice in the cards rather than a simple yes or no.

GoddessArtemis

This is a great list. Where was I when it was posted? Clearly, I was MIA. :D Cool beans, Sophie!

I'd only add my spin, which is that Death to me is "Hell, NO!"...a loud one at that. :laugh: But otherwise... :thumbsup:

GA

Biba28

mahjong said:

Ha! That's interesting! I keep getting that card recently! :)