Marseille Reading - Dynamic Hexagramme Spread - Flornoy Dodal

Lumen

Hi Le Charior,

Thanks.

I'm amazed how accurate these cards are, how we are able to unleash something inside us, and "see" through symbols. And each card is a symbol. This goes along with Enrique Enriquez's style of reading that each card in connection to another to speak something. As TdM is like a language, with verbs, subjects, objects, and complements; like the pictographic language of ancient Egyptians and Mayas.

I give specific meanings to these cards because each is a symbol, with specific meanings, that change depending of the direction, the card next to it.

La Lune and Le Mat were very graphic of the situation, a true picture, indeed a phrase. Le Mat is your destiny, your life path; towards a card he is brings something a new beginning, or an important opportunity; away from a card, he takes away. So here he's taking something from La Lune in his bag hanging form the stick on his shoulder.

Yes, the hardness of the road, or how you must endure losses, pain, and endings. But I think you have the strength or discipline to do it, as L'Empereur is facing the situation, he is helping.

Take care.