Have your remains turned into a diamond when you die - yes or no?

Laura Borealis

yeah...nope! I have heard of this before your post, Amsonia.

What if some aspect of spirit stays with the body? What if some of your personal energy remains in the cremains? Then it stays trapped in the crystal forever :p

Trapped in the crystal, going ever more and more insane; ultimately ending up in a Ring of Power somewhere, and having to be Unmade in a lake of fire or some such thing. Yeah no thanks!

I think I'd be very annoyed if one moment I was in a ring attached to the hand of someone who loved me, and the next minute accidentally lost down a drain for eternity.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Padma

Trapped in the crystal, going ever more and more insane; ultimately ending up in a Ring of Power somewhere, and having to be Unmade in a lake of fire or some such thing. Yeah no thanks!

Oh, that was brilliant! :thumbsup: :laugh:

Exactly what I meant, when alluding to Merlin, trapped in his crystal cave for eternity!

Ace

I like the pet idea (Let your love grow.) I want to be planted like that. Val and I have talked and she had arranged to be cremated and I will scatter her ashes as she wishes. But a small amount will go into lockets. One for me and one for her sister.

barb

lark

I do readings for a lady who designs rings with people stones in them...they can now make any type of stone you want.
She calls her business Foreverings...cute hey.
I guess it isn't as bad as what I saw yesterday...have your loved one turned into a coffee mug so you can have your coffee together every morning...LOL :D

earthair

I had a horrible thought last night...what if 2 people who hated each other died and someone mixed the ashes together into one pile and made a single diamond just to be spiteful/amusing. EEEEEK.

celticnoodle

I do readings for a lady who designs rings with people stones in them...they can now make any type of stone you want.
She calls her business Foreverings...cute hey.
I guess it isn't as bad as what I saw yesterday...have your loved one turned into a coffee mug so you can have your coffee together every morning...LOL :D

:laugh: that is funny! I do like her business' name, "Foreverings".

linnie

Oh, that was brilliant! :thumbsup: :laugh:

Exactly what I meant, when alluding to Merlin, trapped in his crystal cave for eternity!
But, didn't Merlin get out and about chatting to Wart and generally just being a free wizard with a nice cave??? :bugeyed:

I don't like the thought of this. I find it creepy. When I die, I want to go back to the earth
With you on this... cardboard or hemp box, adorned with images rendered by loved ones (or just plain old plain), torched on a bonfire and sprinkled on the ground near one of my labyrinth trees. If it rains heavily enough, I'll whip down the gully, join the creek, then the river, and finally the Ocean, where I might end up at my beloved Woody. Covers all bases!

Papa Tango

RE: Body Farm
OOH ! I wonder if there is one in the UK....

Yes Gregory, there is--and you should know it well. It is called the House of Lords... :royal: