Thoth Tarot PC Program

WolfyJames

You don't install it, you just click on thoth.exe and the application starts. Just add the path to your Run bar or a shortcut on your desktop to that file and you're good to use it.

Grigori

Ta Da! I did try clicking everything yesterday, but I guess I did something wrong. It' s upa nd running now (he says, as he logs of the net to go play with the exciting new toy...)

Thanks WolfyJames

Grigori

Wow, very nice. I like that you create your own spread, kind of free-form.

There are better quality deck pictures at
http://trionfi.com/0/s/b/

This site has several different "sets" of the thoth deck. I've downloaded them and used them as a screen saver, enlarged to fill the height of my screen, and they look great even at that size.

And I agree especially with the idea of having the various concordances listed in the card info box.

Eikon

Hi everyone. I've been gone from this board for a long time, but have returned to let you know that the Tarot program is complete now. You can download the final version from here:

http://s93151849.onlinehome.us/tarot.zip

Enjoy :)

Screenshots:
tarshot2_full.jpg

tarshot3_full.jpg

tarshot4_full.jpg

wildchilde

Hi Eikon! I am really excited about this!! Thanks so much for sharing your hard work with all of us!!

I hadn't started exploring the Thoth deck until earlier this year and am still struggling to understand it. I think your program sounds amazing and am downloading it right away! I'm sure it will be an excellent resource and "new toy" to help me with this deck!

wildchilde

Help! I'm stupid!! LOL

I downloaded the completed version and unzipped it...however, all I have after that is an EMPTY folder named "Tarot". Where did the program go????

If anyone can assist me, I would greatly appreciate it!

Alta

Hi,,

Sorry, I am no techie person, but I unzipped it and it just works fine.

All I could wish for was that the card resolution was better for these bi-focalled eyes.

It is a wonderful program.

Check and see where you extracted them to on your PC. Maybe it deviously stored them somewhere. Do a search on tarot.exe

Marion

Alta

Okay, on reading the instructions more carefully, I see how to enlarge the card plus get a little Crowley-type interp.

I must say, this is excellent work.

Marion

Little Baron

wildchilde said:
Help! I'm stupid!! LOL

You're not the only one!

When I click on the folder it says that it either corrupted or invalid.

Does anyone know what that means?

I really want to try out this program.

LB

Little Baron

Working now ;)