Review of Claude BURDEL tarot on The Playing Card

Yves Le Marseillais

Bonjour à tous, Hello everybody,

As member of International Playing Card Society/IPCS, I just received our Journal with a review by Thierry Depaulis cards expert and historian.
So, please find attached this dedicated page about one of my two last tarot facsimile.

Enjoy it !

Salutations from Marseille in Provence

Yves

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 254

Sherryl

Congratulations! That's a very nice review.

You'll be getting another review in a few months in Cartomancer magazine. This is a new quarterly publication aimed at general interest Tarot and Lenormand readers. They've asked me to review a deck of historical interest for each issue. All of your decks will be featured in my article.

If there's anything you'd like me to include about your working methods, how you came to have access to these decks, how you work with the museums, your plans for the future, etc. please either answer me here or send me a private message. My deadline is September 15.

Yves Le Marseillais

Informations provided

Congratulations! That's a very nice review.

You'll be getting another review in a few months in Cartomancer magazine. This is a new quarterly publication aimed at general interest Tarot and Lenormand readers. They've asked me to review a deck of historical interest for each issue. All of your decks will be featured in my article.

If there's anything you'd like me to include about your working methods, how you came to have access to these decks, how you work with the museums, your plans for the future, etc. please either answer me here or send me a private message. My deadline is September 15.

Hello Sherryl,

I emailed you all datas.
Thanks ;)
YLM

LadyScarlet

My stars.....I'm very behind in getting to know this magazine. And congrats!