Joan Bunning's beginners course

AJ

When I was floundering around tarot iin the beginning, one thing I did that helped give me a path was Joan Bunning's course
http://www.learntarot.com/
It is very comprehensive. I didn't/don't agree with all of it but that is true of everything

My question is, is there a real Joan Bunning? Has anyone anywhere ever known the real person?

The site hasn't been updated since 2007 but someone must be paying the website host fee.

magicjack

I personally think it is one of the best tarot websites out there. Not only is it good for learning the tarot but I often visit the site for reference when searching for other meanings of the cards. I appreciate the fact that it doesn't change and seems to always be there and I hope always will be. Thanks to Joan Bunning!

Marirowana

I also enjoy Kung Fu, movies, artichokes and very hot weather.

Haha :cool2:

I use her website a lot while learning, and for reference.

danieljuk

I still think her course is wonderful today! especially her stuff about the Celtic Cross and also card pairs and multiples of the same card.

I bought a book version of her course, she has it published! it's useful as reference and the website version always remains up and free :)

MysticMoonlight

I have the book version. It was the very first Tarot book I ever purchased and I still have it and use it for reference. It along with the 'Easy Tarot' was how I learned to read the cards. I do occasionally visit the website as well and find it quite helpful.

WolfyJames

I love her website and her free tarot course. I found it really useful at the beginning. That and Thirteen free beginner lessons on Aeclectic.

Emily

I also liked her free course. I printed out pages from the free course but found it so useful I bought the book. I still can't believe that she was generous enough to put the whole course on the web for free and that it has stayed there for all these years and it is still one of the best.

RaaD

She is a real person. I watched a documentary for taro and the lady there explained the magician the same way it is explained in that course. The lady in the documentary is with blond hair but the face is quite alike with the one of the website