Tarot reading networks?

Wardi7

What do people think about Keen?

HeatherRose

What do people think about Keen?

Someone told me about them a couple of years ago.
I went to look into it and register, and they wanted an awful lot of information I wasn't comfortable giving online. Such as social security number and things of that nature. I don't know any more than that unfortunately.
I'd like to hear from someone who has experience with them as well.

Grizabella

Someone told me about them a couple of years ago.
I went to look into it and register, and they wanted an awful lot of information I wasn't comfortable giving online. Such as social security number and things of that nature. I don't know any more than that unfortunately.
I'd like to hear from someone who has experience with them as well.

Keen used to be under another name and I worked for them a month or two. The address associated with the website back then was based in India if I remember right. I don't know why anyone in India would need the social security number of anyone in the US so that does seem weird. They must have changed hands.

Obsydian

StarzPsychics is a really friendly place, it's chatroom based and they are just now implementing audio! Might be worth checking out for you.

Wardi7

Thanks for the advice. I'm debating trying the online reading thing to make some side money and get some more practice. Appreciate the guidance.

LadyCeleste

Thanks for the advice. I'm debating trying the online reading thing to make some side money and get some more practice. Appreciate the guidance.

I just applied under StarzPsychics and they seem to be really nice so far. I got an email this morning from one of the admin regarding an interview and she sounded very friendly. Also members can sell stuff on there--such as jewelry, crafts, oils, etc--in addition to giving readings. When I heard about StarzPsychics this grabbed my attention since I love to garden and have planted some herbs to make herb bundles.

I'm on another site which will remain nameless since my U/N on here is the same as my U/N on that site. I have just started logging back in there again after not doing so for several months. It really hasn't been all that lucrative for me, one reason being their Free Chat function. I won't entirely fault the users for that since the name "Free Chat" honestly does come across as misleading. I think some users assume they can get a reading for free there (which is a bit frustrating), but what it really is, is a place for a user to chat a bit with one of the readers and see if they click before paying for a reading. Some readers, like myself, will do a demo reading for a client; I just pull a card from my deck and interpret it.

The other issue with it not being that lucrative is that you have to make a certain amount before you actually see the money from the sales--and even then, you only get about 40%. Thankfully, the money rolls over into the next pay period, but even the readings that clients have paid for were basically done for free since I didn't make enough to get paid.

The upsides to this place is that there are some nice people who come in, and that you can block some of the not-so-nice ones. The site doesn't require you to pay them a monthly fee or whatever for membership, and when you join you will get an employee handbook thing that shows you how the site works and includes rules for working on the site. You also have three options for doing readings: chat ("Private Consultation", which is pay-per-minute), email reading (fixed price, they PM you over the site), and pay-per-minute phone readings. I like this since I'm not really a phone person and therefor have other options that are better suited to my personality. So far my favorite has been email readings since I can go into detail without making the client impatient while I type.

My overall experience with this is very much comparable to fishing. I'm just kinda sitting there, waiting for a bite. I've got a second screen up and just browse Reddit while I wait for a registered user to log in to Free Chat, lol.

AJ

I went to look into it and register, and they wanted an awful lot of information I wasn't comfortable giving online. Such as social security number and things of that nature. l.

Any employer for pay would require this, it is part and parcel of our income tax based economy.