Cards that reflect accidents, tragedies or events

foolMoon

I stumbled across this horrific video on Youtube. It reminded me of The Strength card in Reversed position with The Tower or Death cards around it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RtCdYHiSb4

Have you any events, accidents or tragedies which you associate with Tarot card?

Disa

The Chariot, reversed once told me of a teenager's truck that would soon flip while driving too fast. For some reason when I turned that card over, I immediately thought of a teen I knew and all I could see was his tires in the air. His mother told me later that he was actually in his truck that flipped several times, luckily he wasn't driving it, and he and the driver ended up pretty much okay.

Xrysalida

Some months ago a friend asked something related with a land he has, I draw
something - Death - Knight of pentacles, I couldn't explain it on that time it felt like someone will die! after 2 days he had an accident where he broke his ribs and pelvis, he was in bed for 2 months.
The Knight meant the vehicle here, he is also Scorpio (Death) can't remember the first card but I have it in my journal home :)

danieljuk

The Tower can be a dramatic turn of events (life changing)
10 of Swords always appears to me for an accident or almost accident
3 of Swords for sorrow, maybe with the Death card for mourning
Chariot (rx) is a car going out of control or breaking down if you read reversals

I think it can be a bit frightening to predict that something awful will happen with certain cards or combinations. Perhaps be mindful if they come up but I have only seen the cards and combinations with hindsight. "oh I see that now".

foolMoon

The Fool and 3 of Swords came out on this morning's daily reading of me. In the afternoon, I went to the shed doing some clear out.

When I grabbed a bunch of small tools on the shed floor to put them in the tool box, one of them was a sharp pruning knife. I could feel some sharp pains going through my hands.

Two of my fingers were cut, bleeding badly and needed bandages around.

Xrysalida

The Tower for me came also in a daily draw once and I had a nose bleeding on that day! I didn't have for years till that day, for sure it was surprise!

Nikita_

The Tower is my number one card for tragic events and accidents, of course...then, depending on the situation and surrounding cards, the Chariot reversed for accidents....esp with transportation....or the knight of swords, in general....very violent, unpleasant event or situation card....to do with movement...