Low Magick

Grigori

Gi'us a chance, it only came out yesterdee :D

gregory

According to that link it doesn't come out till Nov 8 - and there is already a used copy for sale :D

I shall certainly read it when I can get it cheap !

Aeon418

Grigori said:
Gi'us a chance, it only came out yesterdee :D
By tomorrow that excuse is going to look pretty lame. :laugh:

Always Wondering

It looks really good. I loved his first pages on fear. I was quite jumpy when I made my first pentagrams also. Youtube didn't help much. :laugh: I'm going to have to get a book holder or something so I can read real books again.

AW

Aeon418

Always Wondering said:
Youtube didn't help much. :laugh:
No surprises there then. :laugh: Some of the rituals on Youtube are simply awful examples. For instance it seems to be a Youtube norm to perform the Qabalistic Cross in under 2 seconds flat! I undertand they only get 10 mins per video, but still!!! :bugeyed:

Dude! Slow down! ;)

by zero

Already fell in love with it from the first couple pages.
Hope he lets it flow and doesn't poke at others too much...

Always Wondering

I was lucky to have Regardie's Qabalistic Cross mp3 as an example. When I started getting too fast I knew it was time to listen to it again. The visions are awesome. I miss it. I may start again with just that. I ordered the book. Perhaps that will help also.

AW

gregory

Aeon418 said:
No surprises there then. :laugh: Some of the rituals on Youtube are simply awful examples. For instance it seems to be a Youtube norm to perform the Qabalistic Cross in under 2 seconds flat! I undertand they only get 10 mins per video, but still!!! :bugeyed:

Dude! Slow down! ;)
Play it in slo-mo ???? })

Aeon418

gregory said:
Play it in slo-mo ???? })
But then I have to wince and grimace for longer.