Low Magick

ravenest

You could start now ... then you would know someone who practices .... that's the idea - 'Know Thyself' :)

Aeon418

ravenest said:
Ah good, you can start 'grubbing around in the dirt' :laugh:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=149877&page=2&pp=10
#20.
Well actually no. :laugh:
Aeon418, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.New members: Your account may be awaiting approval by the forum administrator.
2.You may need to be a Forum Subscriber to access this area.
3.Your account may have been disabled by administration.
4.If you are trying to access administration or moderating options, your user account may not have sufficient privileges.

Aeon418

ravenest said:
Ah good, you can start 'grubbing around in the dirt' :laugh:
Not quite. But that point's made quite obvious in the second chapter. I'm assuming you've read it of course?

TarotCraft

Always Wondering said:
It is not a very technical book
AW

Did we read the same book? I found it full of practical and immediately applicable instructions in magick. It's a textbook of practical magick.

Always Wondering

I agree it was a very practical book and I liked it because of that. I just didn't see it as mechanical or as scientific as The Magick of Aliester Crowly was, or even Sex Magic, Tantra & Tarot was.

It just felt much more organic to me.

AW

Aeon418

I still haven't finished it. I read the first three chapters the day it arrived, but haven't touched it since. Where does the time go?

Always Wondering

I am not very surprised it isn't holding your attention as there is not a lot of Qabalah, as I understand it, in it. And I suspect you are not the sweet, simple god type. (page 117)

But I didn't think Duquette would be either, so what do I know. :laugh:

AW

Aeon418

Always Wondering said:
I am not very surprised it isn't holding your attention
It's not the book. It's other stuff that is holding my attention at the moment. ;)

Always Wondering

No hurry.
I wish you well with your efforts.

AW