Trimming a 'greenie' Thoth

RLG

Dwtw

To answer that question, I trimmed a greenie because I have 6 greenie decks, spanning all the color ranges and languages, and wanted to have just one that was trimmed. Also, it was an experiment of sorts to discover what the results would look like. I hasten to add that the one I trimmed was in very used condition, so it's not like a mint deck went to the guillotine. Perhaps my efforts will dissuade someone in the future from such an endeavour :)

Litlluw
RLG

Grigori

Perhaps my efforts will dissuade someone in the future from such an endeavour :)

I'm getting increasingly tempted to committ a copy cat crime... Out of sheer curiosity...

Bhavana

I've re-read this thread a couple of times over the past few days and eventually I have to ask - Why did you trim a greenie? Why not just a normal Thoth? The greenies go in and out of favour but there will never be anymore printed and as there were varying shades of green, each one is pretty unique.

My greenie is treasured because of its uniqueness and I love the shades of green in the border, the wash over the whole card and also the cardstock which is fantastic to shuffle.

I know its nothing to do with me what anyone does to their decks but I couldn't do that to my greenie, it is special.

is there anywhere where I could see the different versions of the greenie? I really want one, but am not sure what to look for in my search. Are they white box cards?

Emily

is there anywhere where I could see the different versions of the greenie? I really want one, but am not sure what to look for in my search. Are they white box cards?

Hi Bhavana, if you have a look through this thread I think it may contain some scans of the Thoth green, also a lot more info. :)

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=51032&highlight=Green+Thoth+greenie+greeny

Edit

If you look through the thread, the scans I put up of my greenie are in there, side by side with a normal Thoth :)