My fantasy Thoth

Nightgarden

Just load up the file on imageshack and put the link in your post-this should work.

Nightgarden

Wow-thank you!
Didn't notice this either (rainbow colours)!

Looks great!

Le Fanu

All I want (and it's incredible that this doesn't exist) is a facsimilie deck with the cards exactly as they appear in the Book of Thoth with the handwritten titles.

We go on and on about Pixie's calligraphy titles on the RWS and yet AG Muller won't give us our Thoth as it was originally conceived.

Barleywine

I would love to own this one, looks a little bit like holograms to me.
And with some iridescent colours on them!

http://thothremastered.com/

Some of these (especially the "fiery" cards) are quite dazzling. Others seem just a bit stark or garish. I miss the original sense of "mystery" that the muted colors and softer backgrounds imparted to cards like the Empress and the High Priestess (even if it was just muddled color reproduction :D)..

jackdaw*

All I want (and it's incredible that this doesn't exist) is a facsimilie deck with the cards exactly as they appear in the Book of Thoth with the handwritten titles.

We go on and on about Pixie's calligraphy titles on the RWS and yet AG Muller won't give us our Thoth as it was originally conceived.
Hear, hear! But if USG got their mitts on it, it'd be called the "Original Thoth" and be deliberately muddied or yellowed ... ugh. AG Muller or Konigsfurt, though ... we can always hope?

ravenest

Oh yeah Craxiette! Giant Thoth! I know a guy that got a carpet weaver to copy the 2 of cups for him when he was India. Thats one giant 'card'!

The carpet Thoth edition :laugh:

I'd settle for a large new one that I can trim ... still havent got around to it! :(

Craxiette

Oh yeah Craxiette! Giant Thoth! I know a guy that got a carpet weaver to copy the 2 of cups for him when he was India. Thats one giant 'card'!

The carpet Thoth edition :laugh:

I'd settle for a large new one that I can trim ... still havent got around to it! :(

Ooooh, I would love to have Thoth-carpets at home! Lol, this gave me a really cheezy idea: Thoth T-shirts as a "card of the day" -shuffle your pile of t-shirts and pick one out at random to wear! :laugh: Now if I could only find some astrology-socks to go with that...;)

ravenest

Wouldn't be too hard. You could print any card you wanted on that material that goes into a computer printer and makes an iron-on t-shirt transfer (whatever its called). You would have to be carefull where you wore it though :laugh: . I have a maroon T with a gold outline of Atu 11 .
I wore mine into the Christian op-shop without realising once, couldnt figure out why they were so wierd to me until when outside I asked the Raveness if she noticed how strange they were, "Well, look what you're wearing." . . . . oohhhh.

RLG

I second that, Craxiette!

I would love to own this one, looks a little bit like holograms to me.
And with some iridescent colours on them!

http://thothremastered.com/

Dwtw

Very vibrant, this digitized version, but seems to be missing some of the 'soul' of the original, as one would expect. Just a little too clean, but interesting nonetheless, with a sort of 3-D effect.

And what's with the 9 of Cups? None of my decks have a background so blue as that!

My kudos to the creators, I'm sure it took quite a lot of time and love.

Litlluw
RLG