"Just Tarot Things..."

Lucas Prince of Cats

When you forget your cards are in your bag, and a few drop out, and someone near you asks if they're yugi-oh cards.

HallowedNight

When you forget your cards are in your bag, and a few drop out, and someone near you asks if they're yugi-oh cards.

Wooooow. XD What deck did you have? Did it even look like Yu-Gi-Oh?

Morwenna

That really happened to you?! Please tell us more! How long did you know them? How did you meet - work, school? And how did y'all find out finally that you both read tarot? That's wild.:cool2:

We met in the Society for Creative Anachronism (the medievalists) and have known each other for around 30 years. We've been gaming at her (and her late husband's) house several times a year for the past decade or so. It was only a couple years ago--I posted it in the RWS section--that she showed me her University Press RWS and said she had other decks as well. Now how can this have escaped me for all that time??? (Well, I don't know how long she had the deck either. But I never knew she was interested!) She knew I was into esoteric stuff but we never really conversed about it.

yannie

Doing a geometric layout for a question and getting such a profound spread that can be read from multiple angles that you tell yourself, "Never mind the question, just look at how/where these cards turned up! Whoa..." I still don't fully understand the reading, but I still look at its photo now & then just to admire the placement of the cards...

HallowedNight

Doing a geometric layout for a question and getting such a profound spread that can be read from multiple angles that you tell yourself, "Never mind the question, just look at how/where these cards turned up! Whoa..." I still don't fully understand the reading, but I still look at its photo now & then just to admire the placement of the cards...

I've had that happen before! I'll just be like, "Wow, these don't make much sense with the situation but they just read beautifully! :^D " A little sad and/or irritating, but still awesome. :^P

yannie

I've had that happen before! I'll just be like, "Wow, these don't make much sense with the situation but they just read beautifully! :^D " A little sad and/or irritating, but still awesome. :^P

Hehe so glad I'm not alone in this! & the uncanny thing is, it's since happened twice - both times the Hanged Man appeared in the Advice position - that led me to look at the spread upside down. It's like 2 readings for the price of one! How do the cards align so perfectly?! There must be some deeper reason - "your cards are just falling into place", a little voice in my head says :p