Horary reading available.

Sharla

Well, I have a job but I want to find a full time, the job that I have is a part time at the moment dear.

CAcia

Ok I understand now. Its just that I needed to be really clear on the question I'm asking before I can note the time.

So I'm just going to ask if you'll find a full time job within the next 2 months.

Should be done tomorrow sometime.

Cacia

Miss Sharla

No problem, thanks so much for the time that you will invest on the reading. I really appreciate it, have a wonderful day.

Cacia

selenatarot

SELENA TAROT

http://imgur.com/a/Ekbjv

You = Sun

Potential partner = Saturn

You and saturn are both in yours and theirs 11th and 5th houses, so this looks like there will be some online communication going on with someone which could be moving towards somewhat of a romantic nature.

As Saturn is in Sagittarius then he could be foreign, from another country or just lives further from you in another City

SN is in the 7th, so i don't really see this going anywhere relationship wise and also there is an opposition coming up between sun and saturn which would be your parting of ways.

It looks like it would be more of a "we get along as friends" but it wouldn't develop into anything very much more romantic.

The moon your co significator is in trine with Saturn so there will be a time of confusion, doubts and just really not seeing things as they are, so you could be expecting more and thinking its more when really it isn't.

You (sun) are also in a pitted degree, so this blocks you in a sense...sort of picture yourself in a ditch or even a swamp, it doesn't allow you to feel so good about things.

Using the Part of desire, this is posited @8, 25" Libra - significator - venus.

Both sun and saturn flow away from this parts significator venus. Which further clarifys that things won't end well on the romantic front.

Sharla, this reading is eye opening. I have been in contact with a man and we have been communicating online. He lives further away from me in another city. We now no longer communicate because he seems to be resistant to not showing romantic interest because of some fears which he has around a relationship. He also has had some disappointment recently in the relationship department. I am also in a ditch which you rightly described. I have some important decisions to make around career and health which is taking my focus away from romance at the moment. Does the reading show the parting away that has already happened? We don't communicate any longer.
Thanks Sharla for the reading.

Sharla

Sharla, this reading is eye opening. I have been in contact with a man and we have been communicating online. He lives further away from me in another city. We now no longer communicate because he seems to be resistant to not showing romantic interest because of some fears which he has around a relationship. He also has had some disappointment recently in the relationship department. I am also in a ditch which you rightly described. I have some important decisions to make around career and health which is taking my focus away from romance at the moment. Does the reading show the parting away that has already happened? We don't communicate any longer.
Thanks Sharla for the reading.

Remember i asked for the rest of this year, so this chart is radical for the next 6 months. So it just doesn't seem like your going to be having much look with your online dating this year.

Sharla

Lighthousekeeper

http://imgur.com/a/ri4fq

You - Jupter

C - mercury

C is strong by sign and house, you are in a weaker position to be able to do anything. If you and C did get together it would be C who was the initiator.

Mercury flows towards Jupiter and Jupiter flows towards mercury through retrograde motion. This indicates that you and C could at some point want to reach out to each other.

The moon (your emotional state in the matter) is in the 12th house of deception and self-undoing and will be opposing mercury which would be a negative as to being together in the future.

Things don't seem very clear between you and C anyway with neptune in the 4th, so i believe that between you and C things weren't so clear cut from both ends, and there would have been a false sense of perception surrounding the both of you.

So there could be some sort of contact in the future (if this was possible to happen) but it just wouldnt end up working out, and you'd once again be parting ways.

Sharla

Cacia

http://imgur.com/a/3wfeo

You - Saturn
Potential job - Venus

Your weak in your 12th house, making you cadent and probably a little desperate in getting another job.

Yourself (saturn) has been in an opposition with (mars) in the 7th, which would be about the competitors for the jobs you've been applying for. You are nearly leaving this orb point now though, so things should start to get a little easier from then on. but i wouldn't say this would be until this opposition has passed more.

Mars in 7th is moons dispositor. So this is just basically showing that you've been feeling quite desperate and frustrated about nothing happening for you in regards to getting another job.

Have you recently had a job offer or an interview for one ? Venus has recently left a trine with Saturn when it was posited in Aries but as Venus was detriment then it looks like they've not considered you, and then venus flows away from yourself and will sextile the competitors (mars), so the competitors are winning over you at present.

Jupiters posited in the 10th house and jupiter ruling your 3rd and the jobs 3rd would be the applications you are making for the jobs.

But anyway moon is also VOC in this chart, so in regards to the next month (at least) i don't see you being successful with getting a full time job and also the saturn/mars needs to be more out of orb for anything to happen.

There is also a fullmoon approaching, whatever the moon could do in this cycle she has done, after the full moon the moon will be decreasing in light again. So i really wouldn't be expecting anything this month.

Moon doe's conjunct with MC and is flowing towards yourself and the potential job. So id say in around 9 units you should be getting something, this would be weeks / months.

lighthousekeeper

http://imgur.com/a/ri4fq

You - Jupter

C - mercury

C is strong by sign and house, you are in a weaker position to be able to do anything. If you and C did get together it would be C who was the initiator.

Mercury flows towards Jupiter and Jupiter flows towards mercury through retrograde motion. This indicates that you and C could at some point want to reach out to each other.

The moon (your emotional state in the matter) is in the 12th house of deception and self-undoing and will be opposing mercury which would be a negative as to being together in the future.

Things don't seem very clear between you and C anyway with neptune in the 4th, so i believe that between you and C things weren't so clear cut from both ends, and there would have been a false sense of perception surrounding the both of you.

So there could be some sort of contact in the future (if this was possible to happen) but it just wouldnt end up working out, and you'd once again be parting ways.

Interesting. Very accurate, there was something between us at one point but it was always a bit weird and uncertain, as you see with Neptune.

With horary - do you compare it with your natal chart at all? Interestingly Mars is in his natal AC sign and Venus is in mine.

We are on social media and everything but not exactly in contact. So yes if we were to communicate again at some stage, you are right, it would be him reaching out, I have no intention of getting in touch with him.

Does the sun in the 7th house have any significance, or because it's squared by Neptune does it just point to illusion around a relationship? Coupled with moon in 12th house anyway it does look a bit like psychic deception

So yeah, apart from possibly talking or whatever at some point, would you say this is a no answer?

Thanks xo

Sharla

Interesting. Very accurate, there was something between us at one point but it wasn't always a bit weird and uncertain, as you see with Neptune.

With horary - do you compare it with your natal chart at all? Interestingly Mars is in his natal AC sign and Venus is in mine.

We are on social media and everything but not exactly in contact. So yes if we were to communicate again at some stage, you are right, it would be him reaching out, I have no intention of getting in touch with him.

Does the sun in the 7th house have any significance, or because it's squared by Neptune does it just point to illusion around a relationship? Coupled with moon in 12th house anyway it does look a bit like psychic deception

So yeah, apart from possibly talking or whatever at some point, would you say this is a no answer?

Thanks xo

As for the question posed, as if you would be together properly in the future . Then yes its a No.

Im sure i wrote this in your reading...but moon in 12th is your self undoing and this is where the moon opposes mercury, so if you did get with him in the future, it not working out would be your own fault basically as you should have known from before that it would never work.

Sun would be the social network your both on, as sun rules his 3rd of communication, but there is no applying aspects between you and sun, to show any communication coming.

DarknessWar

Hey Sharla would you be up doing another one?? :)

If so I'd like to ask what does the universe want me to know?

Sharla

Hey Sharla would you be up doing another one?? :)

If so I'd like to ask what does the universe want me to know?

I dont mind doing you another one, but this questions not suitable. It has to be a specific question.