Horary reading available.

Sharla

Got a bit of time spare, so thought id offer someone else the chance for a Horary reading.

Basically just tell me what it is you'd like an answer to.

mary_leo

Ex-bf

Got a bit of time spare, so thought id offer someone else the chance for a Horary reading.

Basically just tell me what it is you'd like an answer to.

Hi Sharla,

As we talked on pm I want to know if I will get back together with L.

Thanks, Mary

Sharla

Hi Sharla,

As we talked on pm I want to know if I will get back together with L.

Thanks, Mary

This questions fine mary, should be done in next hr.

Sharla

Mary leo.

https://postimg.org/image/ooxu3jr2t/

You - Jupiter
Your ex - Mercury

At present your ex is on the 7th house cusp, and has been travelling through Taurus, this is not a fast moving sign, and they can be very moody and stubborn even. But mercury is also at a critical degree before he then moves into his own sign and will then be much stronger then by dignity and in enabling him to act, plus Gemini is more of a communicative sign than Taurus is.

Your posited in his 5th house so you do still think of him in a romantic sense.

Himself (mercury) is flowing towards jupiter (yourself) and jupiter retrogrades back towards mercury. (+)

If i use magic 8 ball also in this chart it would be a yes. (+)

His secondary significator (sun) is posited in his 1st house which trines Jupiter, this further clarifies why your in his 5th house, as he is still attracted also to you physically.

You and your ex are both ruled by venus, venus is posited in the 12th also at a critical degree, so this looks like your both regretting things of how they ended.

Moon has just come out of the fiery road, which is about yourself feeling really anxious about things to do with him, and feeling like you can't stop thinking about what's going on to do with him.....but finally this has passed.
Moon flows away from yourself (jupiter) your ex (mercury) but flows towards venus (both your ruler) and saturn. (-)

Mercury being the fastest planet shows that it will be your ex who takes the initiative here, and as he's conjuncting the fixed star of "strong will and honesty" this should also have an impact.

When mercury moves into its own sign, and moves to 9 degrees Gemini, this should be when you hear from him. This would place him on another fixed star "Aldebaran" which is of new beginnings.

One last thing, im now gonna thrown in the "Part of desire" for good measure. The POD falls @ Virgo 8, 46" and you and your ex are both flowing towards this location. Also mercury the significator of this part is also your ex and your ex is flowing towards you. (+)

So all in all, he does still desire you, or whatever you want to call it, and so do you him. Hopefully this is what's the glue and it gets you back together, as it does look positive for this eventually happening.

He should be in touch soon, i'm predicting (going on him moving 9 degrees into Gemini) that this would be around the 11th of this month.

So maybe he gets in touch before this and you get back together around this date, or this is when you finally hear from him.

selenatarot

Sharla, would it be ok for me to join?

My question is whether you see a romantic partner for me this year?

Thank you.

Radke

Hi! My question is what will my next boyfriend be like?
Thank you!

mary_leo

Good news!

You and your ex are both ruled by venus, venus is posited in the 12th also at a critical degree, so this looks like your both regretting things of how they ended.

My biggest regret is that I feel like I've abandoned him... =(

Moon has just come out of the fiery road, which is about yourself feeling really anxious about things to do with him, and feeling like you can't stop thinking about what's going on to do with him.....but finally this has passed.

This is really spot on, when I asked you for the horary the first time, my anxiety was incredibly high, now it's under control

Mercury being the fastest planet shows that it will be your ex who takes the initiative here, and as he's conjuncting the fixed star of "strong will and honesty" this should also have an impact.

He has always been bluntly honest... the tarot card that always shows up to represent him is the knight of swords.

When mercury moves into its own sign, and moves to 9 degrees Gemini, this should be when you hear from him. This would place him on another fixed star "Aldebaran" which is of new beginnings.

One last thing, im now gonna thrown in the "Part of desire" for good measure. The POD falls @ Virgo 8, 46" and you and your ex are both flowing towards this location. Also mercury the significator of this part is also your ex and your ex is flowing towards you. (+)

So all in all, he does still desire you, or whatever you want to call it, and so do you him. Hopefully this is what's the glue and it gets you back together, as it does look positive for this eventually happening.

He should be in touch soon, i'm predicting (going on him moving 9 degrees into Gemini) that this would be around the 11th of this month.

So maybe he gets in touch before this and you get back together around this date, or this is when you finally hear from him.

Good to know that he is still interested, the physical part of the relationship was very strong, we used to go out to talk and try to fix things and we always ruined everything by sleeping together.
As soon as he gets in contact with me, I'll let you know!
Thank you very much again.
Mary

Sharla

Sharla, would it be ok for me to join?

My question is whether you see a romantic partner for me this year?

Thank you.

Yes your questions fine, it'll be done sometime today.

DarknessWar

Hey I'd like to join!! :) my question is there romantic potential between me and A? (I'm a guy.)
If this question doesn't work then I'd like to ask if i will be in a Romantic relationship this year! :)