Horary reading available.

Sharla

Hey I'd like to join!! :) my question is there romantic potential between me and A? (I'm a guy.)
If this question doesn't work then I'd like to ask if i will be in a Romantic relationship this year! :)

Hi Darknesswar

Your first question is fine regarding you and A.

But first can you clarify a couple of things....

Is A female or male ? Who is A ? Someone you work with, study with, a neighbor, a friend etc etc ....

Should be done later this evening.

DarknessWar

Hi Darknesswar

Your first question is fine regarding you and A.

But first can you clarify a couple of things....

Is A female or male ? Who is A ? Someone you work with, study with, a neighbor, a friend etc etc ....

Should be done later this evening.

Sure thing! :) A is a female and is someone who i have been talking to online. She is a Scorpio and I am a Pisces (If that matters in anyway. :))

Awesome stuff, I look forward to seeing the results! :)

Sharla

DARKNESSWAR THIS IS YOURS.

http://imgur.com/a/2Atbo

You = Sun

A = Saturn

A is posited in their 11th house and your posited in your 11th house, this is very apt as it shows the online interaction you are both having with each other at present.

You are interestingly also posited in each others 5th house which is about romance, so there is some sort of connective energy going on between you and A at present.

Saturn is also posited in your Triplicity, so A does have quite a bit of interest in you at present, she feels that you and her are quite compatible, she's feeling good about the interaction.

Sun and Saturn will be opposing each other in 8 degrees though, and this looks like this may be the end of things, as also we have SN in the 7th which is not positive for a relationship forming. (-)

Moon flows towards SN (-) Moon flows towards Saturn (+) Saturn flows towards sun (+)

So we have neutral testimony here where things will go well for a little while longer, but as for it turning into anything more serious it won't.

It does look like there may be some sort of disagreement of sorts coming up, as Sun (yourself) is approaching the Bulls southern horn fixed star/s which brings with it a mars nature. So something is coming up that then will cause this opposition between you and A which i see of you then both going your seperate ways.

Sharla

Selena sorry i have cast your chart too, but ive not typed it out yet. I've accidentally ended up interpreting Darknesswars before yours.

Yours will be done in next couple of hours, as ive got a couple of things to do during doing it.

DarknessWar

DARKNESSWAR THIS IS YOURS.

http://imgur.com/a/2Atbo

You = Sun

A = Saturn

A is posited in their 11th house and your posited in your 11th house, this is very apt as it shows the online interaction you are both having with each other at present.

You are interestingly also posited in each others 5th house which is about romance, so there is some sort of connective energy going on between you and A at present.

Saturn is also posited in your Triplicity, so A does have quite a bit of interest in you at present, she feels that you and her are quite compatible, she's feeling good about the interaction.

Sun and Saturn will be opposing each other in 8 degrees though, and this looks like this may be the end of things, as also we have SN in the 7th which is not positive for a relationship forming. (-)

Moon flows towards SN (-) Moon flows towards Saturn (+) Saturn flows towards sun (+)

So we have neutral testimony here where things will go well for a little while longer, but as for it turning into anything more serious it won't.

It does look like there may be some sort of disagreement of sorts coming up, as Sun (yourself) is approaching the Bulls southern horn fixed star/s which brings with it a mars nature. So something is coming up that then will cause this opposition between you and A which i see of you then both going your seperate ways.

Hmm, so at the moment things are positive and we are talking which is good to hear however as you said that things are set to not go anywhere. (Is there any reason for this?? Something from her end or have i done something wrong?)

As you stated we do have similar interests as it seems however i am not waiting for her to respond however she only responds when she feels like it which can be a little irritating as you can imagine. As for us opposing each other, any idea why this may occur? Any reasons or hints behind this happening?

That's a real shame to hear that you see us going our separate ways, as it seemed to me like there was going to be a positive out come with this one.

Does knowing our Star Signs change anything btw?

Sharla

Hmm, so at the moment things are positive and we are talking which is good to hear however as you said that things are set to not go anywhere. (Is there any reason for this?? Something from her end or have i done something wrong?)

As you stated we do have similar interests as it seems however i am not waiting for her to respond however she only responds when she feels like it which can be a little irritating as you can imagine. As for us opposing each other, any idea why this may occur? Any reasons or hints behind this happening?

That's a real shame to hear that you see us going our separate ways, as it seemed to me like there was going to be a positive out come with this one.

Does knowing our Star Signs change anything btw?

It just seems like some communication difficulties that will be arising, and going on your starsigns then she could be a little suspicious of you, as Scorpios do have trust issues and this then bring doubts.

Compatibility on an intellectual level things look good for now, but its for this to form into anything more serious from this that unfortunately won't be happening.

Do some research on Scorpio females and you could maybe then work out where you could be going wrong.

lighthousekeeper

Hey can I please have one? This would be great.. tell me if this question can be answered like this though.. A friend of mine S told me something she saw in my future, but I don't think I believe her. Is what she sees going to come true?

Sharla

Hey can I please have one? This would be great.. tell me if this question can be answered like this though.. A friend of mine S told me something she saw in my future, but I don't think I believe her. Is what she sees going to come true?

Hi i could probably fit you in after ive done Selina. But the questions not very good, it needs to be a very specific question.

If you tell me what your friend S told you she saw, then i could maybe then ask if what she saw would ever happen.

lighthousekeeper

Hi i could probably fit you in after ive done Selina. But the questions not very good, it needs to be a very specific question.

If you tell me what your friend S told you she saw, then i could maybe then ask if what she saw would ever happen.

Yeah I thought it might be a bit of a round-about way to ask it. She saw me and C in a relationship in a few years and spending the rest of our lives together.

DarknessWar

It just seems like some communication difficulties that will be arising, and going on your starsigns then she could be a little suspicious of you, as Scorpios do have trust issues and this then bring doubts.

Compatibility on an intellectual level things look good for now, but its for this to form into anything more serious from this that unfortunately won't be happening.

Do some research on Scorpio females and you could maybe then work out where you could be going wrong.

I could definitely see that since she stated that it takes her a couple of days to reply and here last message to me was Saturday. I don't really know what to do. She stated that it sometimes takes her a couple of days to respond and I asked on Sunday if everything is ok. (Last message I sent.) Now I don't know if it's worth just waiting or sending another message since it's now Wednesday.

Well I see that intellectually we match, since what we've gathered so far we have similar view points on things but it is irritating this waiting thing. As the longer it goes the more i want to ask what's going on. As the silence really isn't helpful but a part of me tells me if i ask or send another message she won't be very happy.