Horary reading available.

Sharla

I could definitely see that since she stated that it takes her a couple of days to reply and here last message to me was Saturday. I don't really know what to do. She stated that it sometimes takes her a couple of days to respond and I asked on Sunday if everything is ok. (Last message I sent.) Now I don't know if it's worth just waiting or sending another message since it's now Wednesday.

Well I see that intellectually we match, since what we've gathered so far we have similar view points on things but it is irritating this waiting thing. As the longer it goes the more i want to ask what's going on. As the silence really isn't helpful but a part of me tells me if i ask or send another message she won't be very happy.

Yes don't probe into things too much with her, she won't like this. Being a Scorpio she can be fiercely independent and also secretive, and she also likes to be the one in charge of things.

So even though your getting on (when you do talk) i think this is where things will start to go wrong.

She knows where you are if she wants to contact you, just think of it like that. It may be disappointing as you've now got to know her a little, but im sure there will be someone else your more compatible with to meet down the line.

DarknessWar

Yes don't probe into things too much with her, she won't like this. Being a Scorpio she can be fiercely independent and also secretive, and she also likes to be the one in charge of things.

So even though your getting on (when you do talk) i think this is where things will start to go wrong.

She knows where you are if she wants to contact you, just think of it like that. It may be disappointing as you've now got to know her a little, but im sure there will be someone else your more compatible with to meet down the line.

So in that case your advice is to just leave it let her just contact me instead of facing her fiery wrath. (If she gets annoyed.) So you think the fact we match intellectually is where we will go wrong, i presume by this you mean communication issues. (Since she isn't communicating properly and it's coming across like I'm wasting my time.

Sharla

So in that case your advice is to just leave it let her just contact me instead of facing her fiery wrath. (If she gets annoyed.) So you think the fact we match intellectually is where we will go wrong, i presume by this you mean communication issues. (Since she isn't communicating properly and it's coming across like I'm wasting my time.

No you get along fine, but its now dependent on the rest that comes into getting to know someone, which won't in your case be positive.

But you need to think that if your purposely holding back from contacting her just so as not to upset her, then is she really what you want anyway. If you want to speak to someone you should be able to do this when you wish regardless.

Remember in the chart reading when i said your coming up to a fixed star....this is when the opposition happens. So you will end up msging her at some point....its written in the stars <pun intended>.

DarknessWar

No you get along fine, but its now dependent on the rest that comes into getting to know someone, which won't in your case be positive.

But you need to think that if your purposely holding back from contacting her just so as not to upset her, then is she really what you want anyway. If you want to speak to someone you should be able to do this when you wish regardless.

Remember in the chart reading when i said your coming up to a fixed star....this is when the opposition happens. So you will end up msging her at some point....its written in the stars <pun intended>.

Ahh that makes sense and yes I understand what you mean, it should be a two way street. Rather than I talk to you when I want. That's not cool or respectful.

Yes I think that's true šŸ˜‚ I will probably message her before she messages me because I don understand the silence and think it's a bit rude. (I get being busy etc but don't leave me on the hook!) unless I decide not too, then I wonder how it'll change things ah

Sharla

SELENA TAROT

http://imgur.com/a/Ekbjv

You = Sun

Potential partner = Saturn

You and saturn are both in yours and theirs 11th and 5th houses, so this looks like there will be some online communication going on with someone which could be moving towards somewhat of a romantic nature.

As Saturn is in Sagittarius then he could be foreign, from another country or just lives further from you in another City

SN is in the 7th, so i don't really see this going anywhere relationship wise and also there is an opposition coming up between sun and saturn which would be your parting of ways.

It looks like it would be more of a "we get along as friends" but it wouldn't develop into anything very much more romantic.

The moon your co significator is in trine with Saturn so there will be a time of confusion, doubts and just really not seeing things as they are, so you could be expecting more and thinking its more when really it isn't.

You (sun) are also in a pitted degree, so this blocks you in a sense...sort of picture yourself in a ditch or even a swamp, it doesn't allow you to feel so good about things.

Using the Part of desire, this is posited @8, 25" Libra - significator - venus.

Both sun and saturn flow away from this parts significator venus. Which further clarifys that things won't end well on the romantic front.

Cacia

Hi miss Sharla

are you still taking sitters? if, you are, would love to know about work in this month? what can I expect?

thanks

cacia

Sharla

Hi miss Sharla

are you still taking sitters? if, you are, would love to know about work in this month? what can I expect?

thanks

cacia

Yes sure. I need to type out lighthousekeepers which will be most likely tomorrow now and then I'll do yours after.

Can you just clarify what you want to know about work, as need a specific question.
Also i need to know what work you do, is it managerial type etc, or just a regular job.

Cacia

Miss Sharla

take all the time that you need, its a regular job and I would like to know if I will find that full time job that I am looking for? what are my chances to start working this month or next month? thanks so much for your kindness

cacia

Sharla

Miss Sharla

take all the time that you need, its a regular job and I would like to know if I will find that full time job that I am looking for? what are my chances to start working this month or next month? thanks so much for your kindness

cacia

So you don't have a job at present but you want to know if you'll find a job in the next month or two ?

Can you clarify is this correct ?

Cacia

So you don't have a job at present but you want to know if you'll find a job in the next month or two ?

Can you clarify is this correct ?

Well, I have a job but I want to find a full time, the job that I have is a part time at the moment dear.

CAcia