Horary reading available.

Sharla

Wow, Miss sharla do not know how you did this but is true all what you said, spot on, what amaze me is that you did not use birthday or time to do this reading and that's exceptional. Every single thing you mention is true, so don't know what else to say, but thanks so much. I will keep looking

Cacia

Blessings

Hi Cacia i did use a birthtime for your chart,, the birth time is "the time i understood your question" hence why i asked for clarification so many times prior.

With horary as soon as the reader has the question in their head and asks it, then this is the "birth time" for it.....so its just like the birthtime when you are born, which is your natal chart.

Its the birth of the question.

Cacia you say that a lot of what i said is true. Could you please clarify what these are so i know where ive interpreted correctly, please.

Sharla

Miss Sharla

would you mind if I asked a second question? would like to know how does my romantic future looks like?

thanks

Ps. If, you can not do it is perfectly okay, but thanks

Im happy to do this next question for you tomorrow, but once again need clarification.

Are you single and looking for love ?

Also i can only do this by maybe asking for the rest of this year in terms of romance prospects.

When i get a clarification in order to give myself a clear question i will note the time of this.

Cacia

Im happy to do this next question for you tomorrow, but once again need clarification.

Are you single and looking for love ?

Also i can only do this by maybe asking for the rest of this year in terms of romance prospects.

When i get a clarification in order to give myself a clear question i will note the time of this, but i will do do your chart tomorrow with the time "i gave birth to the universe" your question.

yes, single not looking but curious to know what is in store for me, if anything else is needed let me know, thanks miss sharla

blessings

lighthousekeeper

Hi,

I'm going on holiday with my children, leaving August 14 for 6 nights, to a Muslim country. I have terrorism in the back of my mind like everyone... Is our holiday going to be safe?

AraLuck

Hi Sharla,

if I may sit?

Do you see SJ and I getting together in an informal relationship?

(By informal I mean, no strings attached, casual, friends with benefits type).

Sharla

Lighthousekeeper and cacia, im going to do Aralucks first as its quite a simple one to do.

Im then over the next couple of days going to be working on Lighthousekeepers as ive already erected the chart.

Cacia yours is not so important so ill do yours after.

Sharla

Araluck

http://imgur.com/a/mO5Tq

Will you and Sj get together informally ?

You - Mercury
Him - Jupiter

Part of desire @ Virgo 9,33"

Mercury and jupiter flows towards each other = (+)

Looking at the part of romantic desire, falling @ 6 virgo and in your 1st house and is also your significator, this is showing a strong desire from your part towards him.

Significator of lot of desire is mercury, same as you and jupiter retrogrades back towards mercury (+)

Jupiter retrogrades towards the Asc and NN (+)

Moon flows away from jupiter and mercury (-)

I do see that you and Aj will have something going on in the future.

This won't happen straight away i'm saying it will take another couple of months at least.

AraLuck

http://imgur.com/a/mO5Tq

Will you and Sj get together informally ?

You - Mercury
Him - Jupiter

Part of desire @ Virgo 9,33"

Mercury and jupiter flows towards each other = (+)

Looking at the part of romantic desire, falling @ 6 virgo and in your 1st house and is also your significator, this is showing a strong desire from your part towards him.

Significator of lot of desire is mercury, same as you and jupiter retrogrades back towards mercury (+)

Jupiter retrogrades towards the Asc and NN (+)

Moon flows away from jupiter and mercury (-)

I do see that you and Aj will have something going on in the future.

This won't happen straight away i'm saying it will take another couple of months at least.
Thank you so much for this Sharla and do let me know anytime you want me to return with the cards.

Since it's predictive it will take me some time to tell you what happens.. but I would really like to get together with him.

Based on this, it's not clear how interested he is however. Could you perhaps help clarify?

Sharla

Thank you so much for this Sharla and do let me know anytime you want me to return with the cards.

Since it's predictive it will take me some time to tell you what happens.. but I would really like to get together with him.

Based on this, it's not clear how interested he is however. Could you perhaps help clarify?

Hi Araluck, im going to re look at your chart tomorrow as looking back at the chart for your clarification answer has made me doubt if i've even now used the correct house.

Im sure instead of just 7th i should have used 5th from 7th, as your not on about a relationship as such, more about what you to may get up to in a "friends with benefits" way.

Can you also clarify who this person is to you now, and how you know each other.

AraLuck

Hi Araluck, im going to re look at your chart tomorrow as looking back at the chart for your clarification answer has made me doubt if i've even now used the correct house.

Im sure instead of just 7th i should have used 5th from 7th, as your not on about a relationship as such, more about what you to may get up to in a "friends with benefits" way.

Can you also clarify who this person is to you now, and how you know each other.
Sure. It's a guy I met on Tinder and we seemed to want the same thing. We gelled really well during our first date, but he's completely withdrawn since and not got in touch, despite being really affectionate that time. Is that enough?