Tarot under the influence

Barleywine

We have a local shaman who has been to South America on several "ayahuasca adventures." My stomach isn't the most iron-clad (to say the least) so I'm not sure I could handle the purging that occurs at the beginning of the experience. I doubt I'll ever find out if I can read in that particular altered state.

Barleywine

Hmm, right now I'm reading this forum under the effects of scotch and Drambuie, so if I get any reading comment opportunities in my sights, beware! :)

Tanga

We have a local shaman who has been to South America on several "ayahuasca adventures." My stomach isn't the most iron-clad (to say the least) so I'm not sure I could handle the purging that occurs at the beginning of the experience. I doubt I'll ever find out if I can read in that particular altered state.

Ahh yesssss - that bit... *remembers watching some friends go through this*

...Are you sounding like Sean Connery yet?

Edward Tarot Hands

Have you ever read "under the influence" and if so, any special insight into the spiritual experiences often found without?

Looking at the art with psilocybin brain would probably be intense no matter what deck!

some magic mushrooms might give you an interesting experience coupled with some art from Tarot but if you've never used them before I would be careful
I was Maestro of drugs for many years so I'm not advocating taking any of them, I've used nearly every illegal one available and in the long term they are just negative.
It's great to be straight
Maybe just a nice relaxing cup of oolong tea

AnemoneRosie

Um, yeah, tried a psychoactive drug ONCE when I was 15/16? (Got all of my partying done before college apparently.) I mentioned alcohol and pacing self but there is absolutely no way I could have read during or after that Acid experience. I am actually allergic to something (not sure exactly what-but am also allergic to milk-weed types of plants) in Marijuana so I haven't tried that in a long time. My husband smoked something years ago - something that sent him on a trip for what, in reality was about 1-2min, he was Gone during that time and had a whole story after but since he was Gone anything put in front of him he wasn't seeing anyway. So it really depends on the "what" you're doing and like many others have said the training you've had.

Sounds like he did salvia.