TOADies Anonymous.

decan

Providing no one dares creating a deck I will have to have from now til Dec next year, I'll be buying 6 decks.
Wish me luck :thumbsup:
Oh 6 DDwarks!!
Gosh, we will have to organize some prayer meetings :D

FLizarraga

Think of it this way. You're buying while they're still in print. Could be worth a fortune later on and then you'd have to pay way more! You're SAVING money.

ETA. Oops, just remembered this is the Toadies thread. Shouldn't be justifying here. Sorry!

I know! I know! 😢

MissChiff

I started selling a lot of my decks because I needed the money --and still do!

And yet I managed to buy two decks that are available right now and back up another that will be ready next year. How did THAT happen? :bugeyed:

This is exactly the same boat that I am in.... I have the Bonefire🔥Tarot that is on pre order at Amazon That I really can't afford but I say screw it I'm buying it anyway...

Alta

As anyone can see from my decks list, I have been quite an indiscriminate deck buyer, way too 'in the moment'. But buying a deck that suits me to the core (TMCA) has had the amazing effect of, for the moment anyway, completely evaporating my desire for new decks. How long will this last I wonder?

Thoughtful

As anyone can see from my decks list, I have been quite an indiscriminate deck buyer, way too 'in the moment'. But buying a deck that suits me to the core (TMCA) has had the amazing effect of, for the moment anyway, completely evaporating my desire for new decks. How long will this last I wonder?

l fear it will not last too long, this happened when l bought the two decks that l swore would be my last. But admission here, l have just this minute ordered the Chrysalis Card and Book set. It was reasonably priced and having read a rather long thread on it, persuaded myself l just had to have it. It will be a ME deck purely for my own readings. Well why not, my other decks put in good service for other people, now l will have one all to myself.
So confession over l will try harder promise :grin:

Padma

What's driving me wonky right now are decks that I sold in the past, because I didn't connect, but other people's study threads are making me feel somehow, I should buy it again....! Trying to stave off repeating decks that didn't do it for me the first time around.

I also find myself looking at the piles of decks that I loved to death for the first month I had them - still love them, in theory - and that are now gathering dust on the shelf....

Thoughtful

l have sold or traded decks but fortunately with no regrets, thankfully. So l feel for you Padma. In my little collection l do have those l am not working with very much, but will hold on to them just in case.

DDwarks

Oh 6 DDwarks!!
Gosh, we will have to organize some prayer meetings :D

Pray harder Decan...I've already backed a deck on kickstarter .....pray for me....HELP!

Edited to add...I've just remembered I have a deck on the way too!