Lovers as how someone sees you, 10 of cups as their feelings

Ruledbythemoon

In a romantic reading how would you read The Lovers as how someone sees you combined with 10 of cups as how someone feels about you?

I see the lovers indicating they see the person as a good choice, a good and equal match for them and the ten of cups as feeling that this person holds long term potential, possibility of settling down and starting a family.

Arania

Or they are living a fantasy about you if the issue of a relationship has never come up yet.

Watersign

I can see it as they see long-term potential as well. I can also see it as fantasizing about a possible relationship, depending on the circumstances.

crystalrose

Or they are living a fantasy about you if the issue of a relationship has never come up yet.

I agree with this. In my experience, 10 of cups is the fantasy of a happily ever after, very often unrealistic. Those two cards together would say to me the person has an idealized vision of you that may or may not align with reality. Whether the person will act on those feelings or not is an entirely different question.

Ruledbythemoon

Interesting. The situation is how an ex feels about a friend. They recently started talking again and he asked her if she wanted to do something sometime. I guess I could see the fantasizing and not acting on it in this situation too.

crystalrose

Interesting. The situation is how an ex feels about a friend. They recently started talking again and he asked her if she wanted to do something sometime. I guess I could see the fantasizing and not acting on it in this situation too.

10 of Cups is probably him hoping for a happy reunion. With that combo, I'd say he wants to get back together with her.

Genevieve

The Lovers sees the "soul mate", idealized relationship. The 10 of Cups is feeling and wanting commitment.

Ruledbythemoon

I hope a happy reunion is the case, I think she would be very happy about that! Thanks for the input crystalrose and Genevieve! Time will tell, I suppose :)

Leviosa

ruledbythemoon ... do you have an update on what happened? I'm curious!

headincloud

pretty damn good!