Your most UNREADABLE deck

Celtictarot

Star Child Akashic, I kept looking at it and I felt nothing, Tried a reading and had to use the guidebook as I got nothing.

The Ceccoli tarot deck and moi were at odds, the Ceccoli oracle and me, can't wait to get my teeth into it!

martyn_uk

Cathar deck I'm afraid. Really can't get to grips with it whatsoever

pinkcrow

Raven's Prophecy. Even with the book I look at the images and think, "okay, but what does this card look like in the RW deck?" and use the original symbolism from memory instead of what's right in front of me. I also have trouble relating to the big orange border. Throws the whole vibe off. I will probably get rid of it soon which is a shame because I ADORE the pentacles as roses.

Citrin

Raven's Prophecy. Even with the book I look at the images and think, "okay, but what does this card look like in the RW deck?" and use the original symbolism from memory instead of what's right in front of me. I also have trouble relating to the big orange border. Throws the whole vibe off. I will probably get rid of it soon which is a shame because I ADORE the pentacles as roses.

Yes, totally the same thing here! And I'm used to NOT applying RWS meanings onto other decks, but with this one I seriously got NOTHING from the (beautiful!) images. :( So sad about it. I'd love to ask the creator why the hell she went with those borders lol they're just... Dreadful. Any other color would've been better.

Falcor

Yes, totally the same thing here! And I'm used to NOT applying RWS meanings onto other decks, but with this one I seriously got NOTHING from the (beautiful!) images. :( So sad about it. I'd love to ask the creator why the hell she went with those borders lol they're just... Dreadful. Any other color would've been better.

I will be happy to get the deck if you don't want it :)

ana luisa

To see them trimmed skip to 44:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0me8C_G0W8A

Achlys

Agreed. The borders are exactly what's kept me from buying that deck. A shame, really

krisa

Ludy Lescot,

and to a degree, Chrysalis. I had to do a lot of journaling to get it to the semi-readable level. I mean, it works wonders in some readings now, but in others I'm still "???!?" I have ascribed my own meanings to some of the cards..