TEA LEAF FORTUNE CARDS REPRINTING!

AnemoneRosie

I think she got hers through US games, not Amazon.
I've not found it on Amazon either.

celticnoodle

ah! okay and many thanks!

CosmicBeing

I called U.S games to know when it will be released. They said they will be sending out their first order in the beginning of December 2016.

So have to wait about 3 months. If you pre-order it the man said you will receive an email when it has been mailed with a tracking number.

celticnoodle

Thank you, CB. for this information. :)

AJ

this must be the third printing then, my deck was the 2nd printing and is dated 2011

celticnoodle

this must be the third printing then, my deck was the 2nd printing and is dated 2011

yes, there was a 2nd printing and I believe it was around 2011--possibly a bit earlier. I came very close to buying it then and never did. Always kicked myself for not buying it then. This time I WILL get another copy. :)

CosmicBeing

I was thinking of laminating mine....not sure if best idea... I want it to last long.

Like the stiff laminating sheets.

Enlightenment23

Thanks for the relaying message CosmicBeing I cannot wait to get my hands on that deck! >D

celticnoodle

I was thinking of laminating mine....not sure if best idea... I want it to last long.

Like the stiff laminating sheets.

The first printing of cards were pretty thick, CB. I'm not sure laminating would be a good idea. But, that's only my opinion. Who knows if the 3rd printing will be the same. At any rate, when you get it, you'll know. :)