Fallen Angels Oracle

Ienne

Hello everyone. I've read tarot for many years, but on a whim (well, after watching a bunch of YouTube videos on oracle decks) I bought a copy of the Fallen Angels. It arrives tomorrow so I'm curious if anyone has used it and how. Does it stand on its own or is it better when used with Tarot as a cold, hard clarifier? Thanks in advance!

Citrin

Hello! :)

I've worked with this deck a little a couple of weeks back. It definitely delivers honest and clear answers. My card practice can be quite meditative and self-working in nature, so it's not a deck I personally use often, but when I really do want that "Okay, what is REALLY going on in this particular situation and what should I do now?" this is a perfect deck. ;)

I think it would pair up really well with a tarot deck, as a jump off point, or as a concluding card.

Ienne

Thanks, Citrin! Much appreciated. Sounds like a versatile deck so I'll try it both ways and try to work in some meditative work as well. Enjoy your day :)

MysticMoonlight

I agree with Citrin.

This deck is one that I go to for absolute blunt answers. I do pair it with tarot readings sometimes...especially when I'm stumped and trying to figure out what a reading is trying to tell me. It pulls no punches. If you like and appreciate bold-face clarity, you won't be disappointed.

Ienne

Great. This is exactly what I was hoping for, MysticMoonlight. For one, the Queen of Pentacles is being a nasty little stalker and showing up everywhere - hopefully this deck can help clarify what the heck she thinks she's doing. LOL

MysticMoonlight

Great. This is exactly what I was hoping for, MysticMoonlight. For one, the Queen of Pentacles is being a nasty little stalker and showing up everywhere - hopefully this deck can help clarify what the heck she thinks she's doing. LOL

Definitely, for sure. The Queen of Pentacles will soon be spilling her guts! Good luck and enjoy, dear :)