Sibilla Oracle vs Every Day Oracle

EmpyreanKnight

I'm planning to buy a Sibilla deck, and I've narrowed it down to these two. For those of you who have seen/are familar/own one or both, which do you prefer and why? Can you comment on the size and quality of the cards? Thanks!

Le Fanu

I'd go with the Every day Oracle. I love this set. The images are so immediate and readable. I have to say, I loved the LoS edition for ages and then I got the Meneghello edition and my goodness, the difference in sharpness of image is quite dramatic!

The LoS is fine though - accessibly priced and all that but the Meneghello one is a much better reproduction if you worry about things like that.

WolfyJames

The Sibilla Oracle is the Sibilla della Zingara, while the Every day Oracle is the La Vera Sibilla. I have the Sibilla della Zingara and the cards are very beautiful and I'm very happy about it.

Sibilla Oracle are different in few cards as far as I know?

Actually it's the Every day Oracle aka La Vera Sibilla that has the wrong ordering for some of the cards while the Sibilla Oracle aka Sibilla della Zingara has the right one.

Metafizzypop

Sibilla cards and Gypsy cards are similar but different. They both have 52 cards in a deck, but the Sibilla cards have playing card inserts. Gypsy decks don't. Also, about half the cards are the same between the decks, and the others are different (different meanings).

I got these https://www.llewellyn.com/product.php?ean=9780738713069
surprised by superb stock quality!:)) (compared to other Piatnik Oracle decks like ArtDeco!:)

I have the Art Deco deck. It's a typical Gypsy oracle deck cleverly disguised by its art deco artwork. I love it.

reall

I have the Art Deco deck. It's a typical Gypsy oracle deck cleverly disguised by its art deco artwork. I love it.
2nd vote for Art Deco!:) I have and like!^^ probably my fav Sibilla deck ever!^^ lolz :))

lightpers

As long you have good skills browsing the internet, cause there is one good source its meaning of Everyday Oracle (and also in here), for free!

I think you have to get Vera Sibilla Italiana / Every Day Oracle Lo Scarabeo or if you want to find alternate coloring that is more vibrant you can try Sibilla Originale del 1890 by Il Meneghello, by far it is my favorite deck ever for divination. (out of topic i might learn Kipper soon lol)

The cards are really good connecting with each other, they chat and gossips very well! I keep frightened with the accuracy of this deck. I do really hope someday there is a good mentor for this deck hahaha

Please forgive me, Moderators, if i share outside link's photos, please kindly remove if it is against Tarot Forum, thank you:

This is the sample of Sibilla Originale del 1890 by Il Meneghello, EmpyreanKnight

EmpyreanKnight

Thanks for all the tips! I think I shall be getting the every day first, with the Sibilla Oracle and the Gypsy Oracles to follow. Looking at that yummy Art Deco and that Meneghello too though, they look superb.

Le Fanu

Just to add - that photo of the Meneghello version of the deck has had its corners rounded. The original has square corners!