Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

A new de-enabling thread

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

It isn't tarot.

End of.
Top   #121
Moderation

The crowned one 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strategeus
Next up on the de-enabling list...and this one might be tricky...

Tarocchi di Valentina Visconti per il Palio d'Asti

I find myself strongly wanting this deck, and it's very expensive and hard to find. Let the de-enabling begin! And let me express my appreciation for all of the wonderful help you all are giving me.
I think this deck is worth getting...for between 20-40 dollars....
Top   #122
Citizen

Rob 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The crowned one
I think this deck is worth getting...for between 20-40 dollars....
Yeah, I'll keep it on the list in case it comes up for cheap, but I'm not going to pay a ton for it.
Top   #123
Moderation

The crowned one 

The only decks I want do not seem to be needing de-enabling because I can not find them !!

A black and white BOTA is near the top! (a 30's deck )

http://home.comcast.net/~vilex/BOTA.html
Top   #124
sporadic magic

Debra 
What The Heck Is Going On Here?

HEY! I'm confused...no, wait. I'm not confused, I'm OUTRAGED, outraged I say!

THIS IS THE DE-ENABLING THREAD!

This is NOT the place for chatting in a civilized fashion about wanting decks and moving them up and down your list of desired ones but still aren't they wonderful. That's a different coffee shop. This is a coffee shop for people who have had too much coffee and need a long drink of cold water.

THIS THREAD IS FOR DE-ENABLING!

Someone should please de-enable me from the Fergus Hall (007/Tarot of Witches) deck. It's cheap. It's colorful. I like the strange figures and the memory of the King Crimson album cover done by Fergus Hall. It reminds me of the Lars Kristian Holmsen deck, also with strange figures and colors.
Top   #125
Citizen

Rob 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debra

This is NOT the place for chatting in a civilized fashion about wanting decks and moving them up and down your list of desired ones but still aren't they wonderful. That's a different coffee shop. This is a coffee shop for people who have had too much coffee and need a long drink of cold water.

THIS THREAD IS FOR DE-ENABLING!

Someone should please de-enable me from the Fergus Hall (007/Tarot of Witches) deck. It's cheap. It's colorful. I like the strange figures and the memory of the King Crimson album cover done by Fergus Hall. It reminds me of the Lars Kristian Holmsen deck, also with strange figures and colors.
Sorry if I have somehow offended you with my technique, but having spent $4000 on Tarot in the past month and a half, I think the $800+ these guys have saved me overall with their efforts so far have been well worth it and well within the spirit of this thread. I would wager that I qualify in having had too much coffee and needing a long drink of cold water.

Don't buy the Fergus Hall because it's hideous, generic, and devoid of significant meaning. I wouldn't waste the time it takes to click to order that deck. Take a look at any nice deck you have, then that one, and you'll see that there's just no point in allowing it to take up space in your dwelling.
Top   #126
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Quote:
You have the Holmsen. Don't get the Hall. By comparison it is even more disappointing than it was before I had Holmsen.... The imagery is dodgy and the faces freaky (adn not in a nice way) - and the bulbous limbs on many of them are....

....and the pips are unillustrated - and VERY dull indeed.

And Strategeus - you will have to keep quiet about the better things in life - just as I do Or slag them off.....
Top   #127
sporadic magic

Debra 

$4000! Yikes! Here you go, Strat
Attached Images

Top   #128
Citizen

Rosanne 

Now I am totally
If this de-enabling thread can only save a compulsive Tarot spender less than 15% on a months purchases- I am glad this is not step programme like AA.

Give up you lot- stop trying to de-enable- people will come to their own decision as whether to drink or not. Perhaps a buddy system might be better?
I will be Gregory's Buddy

Can no one see the lack of reason in getting a person who has purchased the deck to stop others doing the same. What area in life has this logic ever worked? People who say they are de-enabled are lying- the moment they can surreptitiously look around- off they go and buy it anyway and assuage their guilt by coming here later and saying it was a mistake! and DON"T BUY!

Buy everything- consumerism is the only way out of this world mess- in fact buy a plane and fly around the world buying Tarot. You have very good role models to follow- and when you are flat broke go ask the Government to bail you out.

said of course with Love and Concern for my fellow Tarotists.
~Rosanne
Top   #129
Moderation

The crowned one 

Quote:

This deck is unreadable without drugs, or rock operas playing. This deck is the only bad thing to ever come out of Scotland! Well maybe the Bay-city rollers too. S.A.T.U.R...
Top   #130

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.