The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

Le Fanu

ooops! Thank you Celice. Glad somebody's paying attention! :)

It starts to get a little complicated now with all these different cards!

duly amended

Le Fanu

Wendywu said:
I have a deck of majors only entitled Jeu de Tarot. Very basic uninspiring images with big advertisements on the reverse. I think they must have been a giveaway in France that found their way over the Channel. If there are any that you absolutely can't find anything better for - you're welcome to these cards.
ooh, Wendy. How about one of our Majors? I have a hunch that Judgment is going to be difficult (with or without an "e"). Can we put Jeu de Tarot down for Judgement?

Wendywu

You surely can :)

Oddity

Oh what a fun idea! I have a box somewhere with a couple of broken decks, but I'm not sure where I put it. I'll go look now, maybe there is something there that could end up in the Frankenstein deck.

I need to remember where it is before all cards are taken though... :D

gregory

I assume no-one mails anything till all the cards are assigned ?

Are YOU going to trim my Thoth card (please ?) ?

Alta

I am good with the two you picked (Hierophant and 3 of pents) but decided to back out with the Danse Macabre. Find I don't wish to part with it.

Alta

Oddity

Okay, I have a question:
Do the cards need to be unused? Because what I have is from used decks in different conditions.
Obviously, I wouldn't send any card that is all ruined, but you can tell they've been shuffled and some have scratches. (Not all of them, some are really nice. But obviously used if you look closely.)

I have various cards from:
Cosmic
Angel (looks a bit like a marseilles type deck)
Karma Music (Danish and really weird, but it's a bit large)
Witches Tarot (the ugly "james bond deck" but w plaid backs)
Cat People
Papus

Oddity

If used cards are okay I'll pick out the very nicest of the bunch I have.

Oops; I see gregory already gave a card from the Cat People. I'll put that one away again then :)

Oddity

Okay, I have:

Cosmic Tarot: (a little scuffed at the edges but otherwise fine)
Prince of Wands
Pentacles: 8
Swords: 6

Tarot of the Witches: (have some tiny surface scratches which you can see when you hold them at an angle but are otherwise fine)
The Emperor
King of Cups
Queen of Coins
EDIT: it's this one: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/tarot-of-the-witches/index.shtml

Papus: (Judgment is the best of them, and there has been water damage to all of them at some point so I don't know if you'd like them... )
Judgment
Cups: 3, 6
Valet of Batons (page of wands)

Angel: (used but very nice)
Wheel of Fortune
Wands: Ace
Cups: 5

Karma Music: (some surface marks from shuffling but otherwise nice)
Justice
Judgment
Coins: 6, 8
Cups: King
Wands: 5, Page

Papus is the smallest when I compare to the others, so I don't know if it would be suitable for the Frankendeck. Still putting the cards up there, just in case.

Karma is a bit bigger than normal but I think it can be cut down a little, I picked out cards which don't have that much going on at the edges of the image.

Anything here that you can use, let me know!