Shadowscapes Tarot

violetdaisy

I have this deck. Borderless would be nice, cardstock could be better, but I actually like the size. There are decks I don't own simply because they don't fit well in my hands so it's nice to have this be a normal size. The only oversized deck I have is Froud and I rarely use it. My Thoth is pocket size - though I don't read with that either.

MissChiff

I broke my index finger on my left hand and I now have lots of problems with larger decks...regular tarot size is about the best for me....

SuziDreams

Love love love this deck, so beautiful. It's gentle but can get to the root of things even if they are a bit darker, then it lifts you out of them.

The size does disappoint so I use an antique magnifying glass which is rectangular rather than round and the same size as the cards which helps.

I'm so glad you mentioned the prints as I'd not thought to buy any. I'm going to take a look at getting at least one, the Empress is beautiful but may see what else may be worth having more.

Celtictarot

I also have the app for my tablet with this deck, you need it for the detail of the cards. I love this deck, so dreamy and to the point.

Dara

Shadowscapes was my first deck and still my favorite deck to use out of the six I currently have.

I am fan of the metallic purple grey border, although a borderless version would be neat. The color of the border seems to help me tap into my intuition a little more and its very different than say a white or black border on tarot decks.

Im glad you are enjoying the deck swordoftruth. I wrote a few posts in the shadowscapes forum that tigerangel linked to. I hope more people contribute. It definitely a deep deck that can be explored for a long time.