Ace of Wands~ gestalt look

Shade

Ok let's see

Ace of wands

A tree grows deep roots that become a fey

A creature that is a hybrid of vegetable and animal seeks earth energy to bring itself into balance with all matter (no idea where this came from)

having attained the knowledge of the ten sephiroth the fey grows a tree of life stright out of its back

lunalafey

three different decriptions deribing the ations within the image of the Ace of wands card-

1- little fey did not listen to papah fey when he told him not to eat the seed

2- a newborn baby vegi-fey is sprouted

3- green- fertile fey got stuck outside and got rained on

contrascarpe

Yuck - this card made my least favorite list.

1. The Fey seems to be sprouting a tree but the trunk is getting all twisted.

2. The growth doesn't seem to be painful (although he won't enjoy sitting in a LazyBoy recliner anytime soon) as he is smiling and wide-eyed.

3. The Fey appears to be sitting on a gradual slope, facing downhill.

dadsnook2000

A very unique Ace

I thought I had posted something on this card but can't now find it. So, as best I can, I'll try to remember my thoughts.

1. A young Fey kneels on uneven, unfertile ground and gives root to a new life form.

2. In innocence this Fey "steps out of the box" and grows into a new potential that is different from the intended range of potentials he/she was born into.

This Ace of Wands is strikes me as probably the most profound and far-reaching concept that I have yet seen in a Tarot card. We are all born into a range of potential and we have desires and opportunities to fullfill some or all of that potential. Here, I see this Fey as having chosen to move outside of that intended sphere of experience and initiate another form of growth. This is a card of empowerment beyond what is normally ment by free will and empowerment. Some gave this Fey an inch and the Fey took a mile. Wow. Dave.

lunalafey

nice #3 dads.....that was very cool

widar

Hope I got the gestalt idea right: First step - just description of three different aspects of the card

Ace of Wands

1 - Something green (a fey) is living in the desert.

2 - A mobile tree is growing out of the fey's spine - looks like the branches are rotating

3 - The fey is the interface between ground (Earth) and space (sky with stars)

Widar

Theia

Ok, the ace of wands;

The expression on his face is curious and confident at the same time. Like a child with knowlege beyon him.

Unlike the other feys he has a tree growing from his back in place of wings as if this fay is more earthly and grounded. And yet the tree is bubbling like with inspiration.

He is green which makes me think of the heart charka, and doing things that you love and are inspirer by.

mooncat2

Ace Wands

1. Little Fey rises to his knees as he feels a strange energy pulling at him.

2. He looks around for someone to explain to him what is happening.

3. Fey wonders why he is turning green.

lunalafey

QUESTIONS~

He is green which makes me think of the heart charka, and doing things that you love and are inspirer by.
-what does this fey love?
-what inspires the fey?
-what does the fey feel about this growth?

Little Fey rises to his knees as he feels a strange energy pulling at him.
-what will fey do next?
-how does this energy feel?
-what is he looking at?

He looks around for someone to explain to him what is happening.
-what does he think about what is happening?
-how will he find someone?
-how does he physically feel?

contrascarpe

1 - A young Fey kneels on uneven, unfertile ground and gives root to a new life form.
- Will this new life form help me or will it be a parasite?
- Will I be able to stand up?
- Do I go up the hill or down?

2 - little fey did not listen to papah fey when he told him not to eat the seed
- How do I get rid of it - chainsaw or weedkiller?
- But papah, didn't mamah say it was ok?
- Does this mean the fey will never become a vegetarian now?

3 - green- fertile fey got stuck outside and got rained on
- Would an umbrella help?
- Will it go away when I go inside?
- Why did I listen to my spouse and take those fertility drugs?