Lenormand VS Tarot??

Ashtaroot

Thank you so much guys :love:

I think I got it :cool: It is two different world!!

franniee

but you can use them together - I read with one an the other at times on the same person... I always have the lenormand with me... and a tarot.... :)

Ashtaroot

franniee said:
but you can use them together - I read with one an the other at times on the same person... I always have the lenormand with me... and a tarot.... :)

together or do you give the person 2 seperate readings one from tarot and one from Lenormand?

I think i like that can't wait to learn Tarot :thumbsup:

stpcarly

LOL Yes I meant Sylvie! And reading my post again I see I also said "creature" instead of "creator" lol!

I also combine the tarot and lenormand, at the same time. With the Lenormand card and a Tarot card in the same position, I don't do spreads really so I just sort of lay them in a line, Lenormnand on top and the Tarot under it. And I find it always relates to each other and expands on the reading just a bit more.

And you explained it perfectly, the tarot is a talker. My god it goes on and on and on lolol and the lenormand gets straight to the point.

franniee

2 spearate readings but they usually mesh together...sometimes I get more from the lenromand and other times from the tarot.... it just flips the switch for me.... when I am reading at a place sometimes I need a change up. :heart:

jrr01

Yes stpcarly, I know... But yes Ashtaroot give Lenormand a try and you'll be hooked on it in a matter of time... but don't dump Tarot into your trash bin LOL, keep it as back up like stpcarly & franniee said so.

Ashtaroot

jrr01 said:
Yes stpcarly, I know... But yes Ashtaroot give Lenormand a try and you'll be hooked on it in a matter of time... but don't dump Tarot into your trash bin LOL, keep it as back up like stpcarly & franniee said so.

LOL I am hooked on Lenormand that is all I know right now:)
I am about to start learning Tarot

Ashtaroot

Thank you stpcarly and franniee :love:

Great posts :cool5:

matchyg

I have tried to use Tarot for a while, and recently discovered the Lenormand cards. I just find them so much easier to read and make connections. You don't have to read 2 dozen books to understand it. Everything hits straight to the point. I just bought the Gypsy Lenormand and they are very powerful and accurate, more so than the Mystical Lenormand.

tigerlily

I guess the difference is not in the systems, but in how we approach the cards. Thanks to the GD and all those other occultists, Tarot has accumulated those "layers". We always look for deeper (or higher) meanings, when the cards can be just as blunt and literal as any other oracle. There are even some threads floating around here about the "literalness" of the Tarot.

Perhaps switching to a TdM style would do the trick.