Tarot on Bones !!!

DragonFae

Just watched it online...what deck is she using???

Chatzi

What deck was that? The Radiant?
p.s. I LOVE Bones.

turtlebite

I believe the deck was the Universal Waite, which has the starry backs.

DragonFae

Hmmm the Radiant has starry backs too....hmmm....I may have to watch the episode again!!!

Pook

I *LOVE* Bones. I DVR'd the episode and watched it last night. It was a great episode. There were quite a few readings in it and I thought they had pretty good interpretations. I would definitely pay Cindy Lauper for a tarot reading! :D

another option for streaming video tv shows...
http://www.cucirca.com/2009/06/27/watch-bones-online/

Scarlet27

I agree with turtlebite, I believe it's the Universal Waite :)

Annabelle

I managed to catch the episode on Hulu . . . enjoyed it so much that I watched it twice. How nice, to have a sane portrayal of a tarot reader on TV! "Bones" is one of my favorite shows, too.

stefficus

just got done watching it... i'm impressed. the temperance card was a very nice touch, nice lead-in.

the death card thing was a bit eyebrow-raise-y, but i'm not a fan of prettying up that card anyway. she didn't say it meant death, just a worse outcome than the other card, which.. clearly. who wouldn't say the same?

and her real name was the same as mine. heh.

(also love the foreshadowing. squee!)

jupitergreenmoone

I never really paid much attention to Bones but you can bet your sweet butt that I paid a lot of attention last night! I also loved how they portrayed her and most of the card readings (with the exception of Death, so silly). I'm going to watch it again :)

Ezili

Yes! My heart skipped a beat when I realized what the episode would be about. I hadent seen the commercials for that episode the week before so I was totally surprised. I actually loved Cyndi Laupers portrayell of the phsychic, she was so cute.