tarot apps for android

stefficus

what's the best one? new android users (ok, me) wanna know!

MrAndrewJ

I have tried one or two of the Android apps, but they never really felt good to me.

Since the phone comes with a browser, I would suggest reading through the Spreads on your PC thread and trying those sites, first. Your worst case scenario is nothing to uninstall. (Facade is such an old site that it works smoothly on the Android browser.)

I want to think that someone here was working on an app, and doing so with a good deal of feedback. Hopefully someone with a better memory for things can either tell me I'm wrong or give you the name of the app.

winkee

I really like Galaxy Tarot :D
(sorry, old thread)

Has anyone else used it?

To tell the full truth, my partner is the creator of Galaxy Tarot and I have written/designed some of the content.

We'd really like to know what you think.

stefficus

nope, but i'll try it out over the next few days! thanks. ;)

AstaCakes

I have the Galaxy Tarot app, It's quite good for flicking through card meanings while on the go.

Erinyes

I've tried a few free apps over the past few months, but have just found the Galaxy tarot app which seems to have much more potential than the others. I'll have to see how the readings feel over time, but I like the availablilty of symbols, numbers, suit links. The card meanings are listed from a variety of people/sites giving a rounded feel.
I also have and like the Osho Zen app which is very different from the Rider-Waite or Thoth systems. Gives a totally new, fresh face and different perspective.
Enjoy, and happy holidays.

winkee

Please, if anyone comes across this thread, and uses Galaxy Tarot, what do you think?

Yora

^o^ The Galaxy tarot is one of my favourites for the android haha!! Thank your husband for me!! I was actually pondering to buy the full version if that would give me some more spreads but haven't read it. ^^;; Nevermind just bought it, is there a possibility to make your own spreads?! I mean i know it probably isn't on there but could there be in the future! ^^;;

winkee

is there a possibility to make your own spreads?! I mean i know it probably isn't on there but could there be in the future!

Yes, this is definitely something that will be added in an update in the near future. So glad you like it Yora!