Fenestra Tarot: 8 Of cups (curious?)

FenestraThought

Fenestra Tarot: 8 Of cups (curious, need opinions pls)

Fenestra Tarot

8 of Cups: This link is for those that don't own the deck, I'm just looking for opinions of interpretation. What the artist drew Vs what you know of the 8oC

I was just curious about this card... I was going through my deck just looking at the art work and what did and did not creat triggers for the meanings of the card and I noticed something New.

2 of the cups on the pyramid are floating. What do you think that means? I've seen this in other decks. where some are seperated from the others. Some have 3 some have 5 some are turned over...they differ.

What do you think this Means??

Again, I am asking what you think the 2 cups "floating" means, not what he 8oCs means in general. But how the 2 "Floating" cups contribute to that meaning?

Gidgee

My immediate thought of the 2 floating cups was that they have become separated or unanchored, unlike the other 6 that are well grounded- though I can see the next level there are 2 cups, perhaps next in line for separation...a pairing off. But even with this, I sense that another cup will soon be below the 2nd single cup and so forth. 2 represents bonding - so here I interpret it as unbonding....

FenestraThought

Gidgee said:
My immediate thought of the 2 floating cups was that they have become separated or unanchored, unlike the other 6 that are well grounded- though I can see the next level there are 2 cups, perhaps next in line for separation...a pairing off. But even with this, I sense that another cup will soon be below the 2nd single cup and so forth. 2 represents bonding - so here I interpret it as unbonding....

Interesitng I like the bound/unbonding concept.

How would you tie that into the meaning of the card though? Leting go of previous structure ?

thank you for offereing your opinion/help/time!

Gidgee

FenestraThought said:
Interesitng I like the bound/unbonding concept.

How would you tie that into the meaning of the card though? Leting go of previous structure ?

thank you for offereing your opinion/help/time!

Well, if looking at traditional meaning of 8 of being movement/action/change etc then the pairing off or unbonding is a part of that change. If stay all together, new shapes can't be formed, however separation results in variation......
In context of cups relating to emotion then there is a shift in feeling - something has broken away.

Food for thought,
Cheers, Gidgee:)

FenestraThought

Gidgee said:
Well, if looking at traditional meaning of 8 of being movement/action/change etc then the pairing off or unbonding is a part of that change. If stay all together, new shapes can't be formed, however separation results in variation......
In context of cups relating to emotion then there is a shift in feeling - something has broken away.

Food for thought,
Cheers, Gidgee:)
Oh, I like that imagery !. . . Thank You Gidgee :) seems obvious now that "You" say it, which is to say it should "stick" with me now when I see it in reading :). . . .

thans again for your time !