Ostara Tarot

MoonGypsy

. Maybe try your local B&N, MoonGypsy? I know folks have had success that way.

We live in the woods, Madrigal. My closest B&N is very small and is an hour a way.
They don't have it anyway. :laugh: i am just going to sit back and wait until my Amazon order is shipped...
No shortage of decks to play with...;) xoxox

BlueLotus

Mine (a new copy) is preparing for dispatch from a US seller at the UK Amazon site. :thumbsup:

Hedera

For those who already have the deck; what is it like?
Size, border and especially cardstock....

Sassyinkpen

This deck has become my unicorn.

Plus, I've been getting notices from Amazon about Prime Day, and I keep thinking it's a shipping notice!

Madrigal

For those who already have the deck; what is it like?
Size, border and especially cardstock....

It is highly laminated. More than almost any deck I own which was a big surprise. The card stock is medium quality. Backs are quite pretty and reversible. While the cards are borderless there is a kind of pale, thin curly-cue border around the image though the image itself stretches to the edge of the card. Size is a regular Tarot-size. Edges are gilded in very shiny silver.

I Sunshine

Just arrived!

I just opened the Ostara Tarot .... finally got it! I had forgotten that it has silver edging! that cards are sticking together pretty bad as I am first taking this out of the box. The card stock is quite a bit thinner than I like but as was stated, highly laminated. I won't be able to shuffle them until I go through them one by one, they are that stuck together. I wonder if that is just my deck or it others are experiencing the same?
Wow, so far my favorite cards are the Queen & King of Wands... That has never happened to me before.

Pixiedustmite

YAY

Just notified that mine has shipped and should be in tomorrow! I'm a ball of excitement :)

crystalrose

I just opened the Ostara Tarot .... finally got it! I had forgotten that it has silver edging! that cards are sticking together pretty bad as I am first taking this out of the box. The card stock is quite a bit thinner than I like but as was stated, highly laminated. I won't be able to shuffle them until I go through them one by one, they are that stuck together. I wonder if that is just my deck or it others are experiencing the same?
Wow, so far my favorite cards are the Queen & King of Wands... That has never happened to me before.

Mine was stuck together really badly too and also missing the 6 of Wands. After the incredibly long wait, I'm less than enthused about the deck. It's pretty but SO much hassle to get.