Symbolon

Ariana

I finally could get Symbolon. I have known about it like 15 years ago, but it was only this week that came into my life :)

I find it very deep in its message. I only took 1 card for me and 1 for my husband, and the meaning was so deep, obscure and profound that we started to talk about those deep and hidden feelings he had.

What is your experience with it? Is it useful for greater spreads like in Tarot spreads?
I am an astrologer myself, so I can get quick responses thru the symbols on it.

Tks for your input!

Amberjune

I, too, am an astrologer and was very intrigued by these cards.
Got the deck with book back when it first came out.
Was turned off by the one-dimensional, black and white (good/evil) interpretations in the book and gave them away.

Bought the cards again a couple years ago but ultimately could not connect with them and gave them away again...just not working for me and have since found another astro deck that I really love.

I am glad to hear that you are having a valuable experience with them. Yes, I do feel that you could easily do larger spreads with them, esp if you understand the astrological background.

Have fun!

lightpers

have the mini edition but in German language so i can't read the LWB. I decide to get with 6 cards reading, focusing only with its imagery, didn't understand the message but after days and the prophecy happens! It is exactly as shown in the spread ( i saved the photo spread and looking back through it), wonderful illustrations, one cannot get bored with artworks like this.